chapter 5

"Who are you to judge theThe life I live in? I know I'm not perfect andI don't live to be

The life I live in?
I know I'm not perfect and
I don't live to be. But, before you start
Pointing fingers, make sure your
Hands are clean!"

Xavier's POV*

After leaving the room, I walked my long halls, down my long stairs, and out the door.

I was making me to the cells in the woods away from the pack and the pups. As I got closer I can hear the pleasant screams of the mutts that were crossing my borderline.

I walked passed my two guards that were guarding the cells, they nodded their heads and said 'Alpha'.

I walked down the stairs and with every step the screams increased. Walking in the door my eyes scanned the room to find my beta and the fleabags chained up with bear traps. their hands on each side of there heads, digging their sharp teeth in their wrist, what a beautiful sight.

My presents were strong and everyone's head turns to meet my gaze.

"Alpha," Jason said

My eyes want to the rogues. My feet glided me towards them.

"Y-you can keep doing this for how long you w-want but I not gonna tell you anything." One of them stuttered looking ready to give out any second

"Ahh, what a disappointment, I was hoping you would make my part easier by just telling me what you were doing on my land, but they don't call me the cold-hearted beast for nothing." I sighed

Saliva dripped down his mouth as he looked at me with cautious and fearful eyes.

I made my way towards him, gripping onto his neck making my nail grow into claws, digging them into his throat while bringing my other hand and digging my claws into his chest inches from his heart.

He howled in pain as I kept digging my hand into his chest and neck.

"So, I'm going to ask to again and this time if you want your heart and throat attached to the inside of your body, I suggest you talk while you still got your vocal cords"

He gargled on his blood signaling he wanted to say something but I had something else in mind.

"What? I can't hear you say it again." I said. He gargled again a little louder.

"Ah, I still didn't catch that, again please?" I ask playing confused

"O-o-okay," She said in a hushed tone but sounded like it was forced out.

I let go of his throat and toke my claws out his chest and sighed a satisfied sigh.

"Well, well, well, would you look at that, he decided to talk. I'm glad you look out my way of your survival."