Chapter 8

"My philosophy is: if you can't havefun, there's no sense in doing it"

fun, there's no sense in doing it"

Ariana's pov*

I groaned as Noah appears from behind the curtain Looking all determined to get Elle back look.

"I still don't see your problem with him." Manny states

We were currently watching 'The Kissing Booth' on the couch and we were on the scene where is Noah comes behind the curtain of the booth to apologize to Elle.

"I don't know, I just can't picture him and Elle together that all, but my real problem here is with her," I said pointing at Elle while taking my other hand a shoving some Popcorn in my mouth

'I got a problem with someone I know too'

Oh shut up

'No, because you've been blocking me for the longest, and that hurt' she pouted

Don't make me feel bad

'Oh you feel bad'

Nope

'I hate you' and we both laughed

"Explain"

"Gladly. She is a douchebag! When Lee found out they were secretly going out, she blamed it all on Noah and plus she started telling Lee Lies to and that's a big no-no in my book. So she's the reason while their relationship is messed up now"

"And the point you try to make here is?" Ace sighed

"THAT THERE NOT GOOD FOR EACH OTHER!"

"Owww, really in my ear tho?" Nathan winced

"My bad" I apologized

"Can we just get back to watching the movie please?" Geovani groaned annoyed

"Yes, yes we can"

So now I guess you're wondering what is happening? How did we get here so fast? So let me explain. Have the awkward meeting with Ace, Geovani, and Manny, Nathan broke the tension between us and suggested we do something productive and I quote "staring into each other's eyes" which we were not. Anyways we tried to play a couple of card games we could manage to find after hows of searching, that didn't work. Then we tried video games, but Geovani and Ace were being a sore loser and didn't want to play anymore because I was winning. Then we got bored and searched up some movies to watch on Netflix, we saw the kissing booth and here we are.