(1)- Meeting Quincy

*Your Point Of View *

Today was the first time I've been out of my house in forever. There is no specific reason why, I just sit with Netflix and pizza and chill. Freshly out of my teen years, since it's my birthday, and still not able to drink, there isn't much for me to do. Clubbing isn't my scene anyways. Went once, never again.

"Hello?" "Guess what we are doing tonight?" It's my best friend, (Y/F/N), FaceTimed me on my phone. "We are getting food and chilling?" "That's your everyday routine. Time to switch it up." "Okay! We are chilling and eating?" "Bitch, you are not funny." "What are we doing today?" "We are going shopping." "I like that." "And then we are going to a concert." "I'm not to sure about that." "Come on! My cousin cant go anymore so she gave me two tickets. They are front row tickets too." "If Jesus isn't performing, I don't want to go." "Come on. It will be fun. And the guy is really hot." "Your hot and my hot is totally different. Have you seen your ugly ass boyfriend?"

To be honest, he not ugly but his personality makes him so ugly. Like, he acts like a five year old and I'm not about it. He plays way to many games for me so I don't like him. But she loves him, so who am I to judge their love?

"You're going to think this one is really cute. I'll buy your whole outfit and get your nails and toes done." "I guess I can always use a new outfit." "I'll be your house in five minutes." "You live fifteen minutes away." "I'm already in the car. Oh, and tonight we are going in your car." "Of course we are."

My dad got me a Ferrari not to long ago to compensate for him never being here. It's a dope car but super flashy. Since I don't have to leave my house that much, I just let it sit in the garage. Sometimes, I take the bus to places because the stares aren't worth it to me.

"I'm in your house!" "You said five minutes." "Well, it was shorter than I thought. Let's go." "Gosh! Can I get out of the bed?" "You've been in bed all day?" "No! I showered, brushed my teeth, ate, and got back in bed." "Well, put on some pants and let's go. You don't have to change your sweatshirt." "Actually I do! I spilt ice cream on it this morning." "Ice cream for breakfast?" "Don't judge my life." "To late."

I changed into a new sweatshirt and some jeans. Sliding into my sandals, I was ready to go. My hair was simply in a ponytail. Nothing to major. Save all the good moments for later. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Shopping was fun. My outfit is cute if I ask myself. I got my nails and toes done burgundy and paid for them myself. I'm not going to make (Y/F/N) pay for everything. I got my eyebrows waxed too. My hair was the biggest problem. I never know what to do with this mess.

"Why don't you straighten it and then put it in a bun?" "Not going to lie, I like that idea. But it will take to long. I still have to do my make up and we have to drive there." "I'll straighten your hair," my oldest sister, (Y/Sis/ N), said as we walked into the door. "What are you doing here," I hugged her. "(Y/F/N) called me and said you were going out. Not believing her, I had to come see for myself. Finding out its true, I will help anyway possible to make it happen." "You are the best."

Multitasking on everything, we got all it all done.