(11)- I'm A Father

"Hello everyone. Welcome back to my channel. For everyone who is new, my name is (Y/N) and I have a very special guest with me." I gesture my hands. "Hi, I'm Quincy." "And you are?" "I am the man who was lucky enough to marry this beautiful queen right here." Quincy kisses my cheek causing me to giggle. "Yes, this is my handsome and talented husband." "You're gassing me up baby." "I know. That's because I want to. But shush so I can finish my intro."

He laughs throwing his hands up, apologizing.

"So for today's video, we are going to do a little update on our life. As you all know, we have a daughter. Her name is Cyanna." "She's five now." "Yes, our Sassy little five year old." "I wonder who she gets that from?" I slapped his arm. "From you!" "From me? No! I'm not Sassy! You are." "Did you hear that? Sass! That came from you." "Whatever," I laughed, "so I'm going to answer some questions that you guys have been asking since she was born." "And you're just answering them?" "No! You're just answering them. I have Cyanna on my channel all the time. But between shooting for Star and your music, I chose to let you just spend time with your family and relax. Since you have some time off, you are going to answer them now." "Alright. Well then let's get started." "Alright! Question number one."

What's it like being married to (Y/N)? What's it like being Cyanna's father?

"It's one big adventure. I have two beautiful ladies in my life who are my entire world. After a hard days of work, I get to come home to this beauty and our sleeping beauty over here." He moves out the way to show a sleeping Cyanna. "Being her father means endless tea parties, trying to keep her away from boys, and making sure she stays humble. Being married to (Y/N) is reassuring that there is still good in this world." His hand lays on my cheek as he stares into my eyes. "I love it. I love them." "That was cute." "It was honest. What's it like being married to me?"  "It's different." "Different?" "Yes, different." "I need you to explain." "In another video. Next question."

What are some things you find challenging about being a father?

"Wow! Um, I don't want to say challenging, but I guess for me, it's about scheduling. Most of the time, when I come home, she's already in bed. I miss some of the big things that she does. I missed her first steps because I was on set. I missed her first birthday party because I was on a business trip in France." "Yes, but you were there for her first smile, her first words-" "Nana." "Her favorite thing to eat, you were there for so much. You are here for more than you think. Don't bum yourself out. Let's go to the next question."

What is your favorite memory with Cyanna?

"Oh my gosh, when Cyanna was a baby, she would only sleep with things that smelled like me. So if I wasn't there, (Y/N) would have to spray her blanket or her stuffed animal 🧸 so she would go to sleep." "Do you know how annoying that was! It took us a whole week to figure that out. Justin and Christian were exhausted. Pops didn't know what to do. She would cry herself to sleep." "She would smile as soon as she smelled it. That will always be my favorite." "She's a daddy's girl." "Always has been, always will be."

What is one thing that you want to be able to provide for your daughter for the rest of her life?

"A safe haven. Many kids don't feel like they can come to their parents for the serious things in life." "We want to be her parents but also her best friend." "But being her parent comes first. We have to do what's best for her and keep all that we know in mind." "Yes, so we have to just be there for her." "Love her unconditionally." "Exactly."

What do you think you would do differently if you had another kid?

"I don't know. I mean being blessed with another opportunity like that, I would be there more. I would let him or her know that everything is alright as long as they have us." "Right. And we will love our baby no matter what. I think that's a good spot to end the video." "I was really getting into the grove of this." "Yes, baby, I know. But I have some announcements." "What announcements?" "Well, while we are going to be in California, we are going to have a busy week, Cyanna and I. We are having her very first Cyanna's Closet CatWalk. Before the event, we will be doing a meet and greet where you can meet us. She's very happy about it and would love for you all to come. Tickets will be sold in the link in the description." "I'm really looking forward to it." "We hope to see you there." "See who where?"

I turn my head to the pretty princess waking up. "We're filming baby. Is that a new shirt," Quincy asks. "Yeah, mommy got it for me! You like it?" "I do! What does it say?" He pulls her closer, then he looks at me. "What?" I smiled. "Are you serious?" "So serious." "Holy shit!" "Daddy, language. You don't want to teach the baby bad words." Tears well up in his eyes. "We're having a baby?" "We're having a baby." "We're having a baby!" "You guys heard it here first. We're having a baby. That's all I have for you today. You know what the deal is. I have to go celebrate with my family. Take it away Cyanna." "Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe. Press the bell to get notifications for when upload. Love ya! See ya! Can't wait to meet ya! Bye!"