(13) If Cyanna Was A Twin

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Y/N's first family vlog. I don't know what made her start a YouTube channel, but I let her do what she wants because I support her and love her. But for those who don't know me, I'm Y/N's husband, Quincy. You may be wondering, "Well, where is that beautiful wife of yours?" The answer is, she's downstairs making breakfast for our little cutie pies." "Quincy! Breakfast!" "My princesses and my Queen are requesting my presence. So, let's go downstairs."

I skipped down the stairs to see everyone waiting.

"Alright, everyone, let me introduce you. This is Quinn. Say hi, baby." "Hi, Daddy." "Not to daddy, to the people." "What people," Cyanna asked. "The people who will watch this video when mommy post it." "Oh! Hi people," Quin says. "I want to say hi too." "Alright! Alright. Cyanna, say hi to everyone." "Hi, everyone." They both wave like little goofballs. "Alright, you have Quinn, Cyanna, Ray of sunshine," I turn the camera on Y/N, "you see what I did babe. Quincy and a ray of sunshine." "If you had to explain it, was it really good?"

I gave her a little pout.

"Alright. We are going to enjoy some breakfast. Y/N will be the person you see up close next." "Why do you have my camera anyways?" "What's yours is mine! So it's our camera." "If you say so." "Before we go, let's show you what Y/N made today. We have eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, orange juice, apple juice, is that muffins?" "Yeah, I wanted muffins." "Look at my baby. You're so talented." "Thank you baby. Now can you sit down so we can eat? You can eat and vlog." "Get me in the camera too daddy." You are high babe. After you finish eating, okay?" "Okay. Quinn, eat your food." "Be nice to your sister."

After breakfast, the girls went to watch their favorite movie.

"Mommy!" "Yes, Quinn?" "What does Un Poco Loco mean?" "It means a little crazy. Your daddy drives me Un Poco Loco." "That's my job! I'm your husband." "No, your job is to love me for the rest of your life." "I do that too." I pulled her down to sit on my lap. "Look how beautiful she is. Holy shit." "Quincy," Y/N screamed as Quinn and Cyanna said, "Daddy!" "What?" "Language," they say together. "Triple teamed, again. We need to have a son so he can be on my side." "No daddy! Boys are gross," Quinn says with the most disgusted face.

I wanted to laugh so bad. But I didn't.

"That's right baby. Boys are disgusting." "But not you daddy." "Daddy isn't a boy! He's a man." "I guess." And like that, I have been belittled by my five year old. "You guys just watch the show. I'm going to take this," she says taking the camera from my hands. "Hey, what are you doing?" "Goodbye, Honey."

What? Did she? That's my wife. Very quick with everything she does. I didn't even see that coming.