(4)- Damn Lauren!

*Your Point Of View*

I got a call from a realtor saying to meet her at a diner to discuss some plans of a project that a secret someone was working on. I know she was talking about Quincy, so I decided to join her for lunch.

Going incognito, I made my way to the diner. I know how she looks since she sent me a picture of her along with a link to her website to prove her credentials.

As I walked in, there were a lot of people in there. But one really caught my eye. Lauren Keyana Palmer, also known as KeKe Palmer. Going over to say hello, I seen that she was sitting there with someone.

Quincy!

That got me to stop. I looked at them as they laughed and joked around. It seems harmless so I don't see what's the point of standing around. Looking for Taylor, the realtor, I couldn't find her so I waited.

Waiting only gave me time to notice everyone in the diner. I love observing people in their natural form. They interact with people around them and to see them smile. And- Wait!

Quincy is kissing KeKe. Not like peck but full on make out session.

I don't know how to feel. Like I know how I feel but I don't want to feel that. I don't know what to do. I mean I do but I don't want to. My head is going everywhere right now. How could he do this? Why would he do this? Why would she do this? She's supposed to be my friend. Girl code doesn't exist in her book does it?

I text Taylor and told her that I had a family issue come up so I couldn't meet with her. I apologized profusely and return to Quincy's place.

Living in a different state now since I have a movie to shoot and he shoots Star. I had a few days off so I decided to come home and chill out for a bit. Now, I'm packing everything up and having it shipped to my house.

How could I be so damn stupid? "We aren't overthinking today, (Y/N). Just pack it up and get it in the car.

"Girl, I can't believe he did that," Stacey, my costar in the movie said as she helped me back up what I had left that I didn't take with me. "I want to have it all in the car so I can just go to the car and leave. He will know I mean business." "And he was so fine too." "Yeah! He is. But that won't get him anywhere with me."

Packing everything up, I tried to get Stacey out of there ASAP. I wanted it to just be me when he gets here.

It was still and hour after we finished before he got here.

"Babe, I'm home." I sat there on the bed, twirling the key in my hand. He was still downstairs. "Baby! Where are you?" "I'm in the room," seemed to escape my mouth with confidence. I heard his footsteps on the stairs getting closer and closer.

"Hey, baby," he said coming in for a kiss. I moved my head. "What's wrong with you?" "Remember the last time you kissed Keyana?" "Who?" "Let me rephrase that. Remember the last time you kissed KeKe Palmer?" "Brotherly Love." "I didn't ask the last time you got PAID to kiss her. I mean the last time you kissed her!" He looked at me.

My phone went off.

"Speak of the Devil," I told him holding up my phone. He looked at me with confusion written all over it.

KeKe ❤️
Sorry to hear about you and Quincy

(Y/N) 💕
Me too. Sorry to hear about you and I as well

"(Y/N), you are confusing me." "Today I went to a diner because a girl named Taylor wanted me to meet with her while I was her to talk about what I like and don't like about stuff. And to my surprise, KeKe was there." His face went blank. "Babe, I can-" "As I proceed to go say hi, I seen my boyfriend, that's you, having lunch with her. Thinking it was friendly, I just waited for Taylor. But when I looked back, my boyfriend is shoving his tongue down her throat." "It was just a.." "Before you say it was just a kiss, let me finish because there was more. I proceeded to think what the actual fuck is he doing. It wasn't until you got up, took her hand, and went to the bathroom. I didn't know she would need assistance with the bathroom."

KeKe ❤️
What do you mean?

(Y/N) 💕
You know, you just couldn't wait to get to Quincy. You wanted us to breakup so you can jump his bones. Well guess what, you broke up this relationship because we were still together. And even if we weren't, girl code means nothing to you. Goodbye, Lauren.

"I'm so sorry." "Yeah! I know you are. You told me you loved me." "I do love you." "Obviously not enough." "I was lonely." "So was I! But you don't see me getting a side man to do your job!" "I know that I shouldn't have done it." "But you did anyways." "I'm sorry." "So am I! I'm sorry that I believed that you could be faithful and not make me look stupid. But you know what they say about assuming things."

I finally got up off the bed.

"Where are you going?" "Home." "You are home." "Not anymore."

KeKe ❤️
I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I never meant to hurt you.

(Y/N)💕
You two deserve each other.

"Don't leave me." "I already did." I placed the key on the dresser and grabbed the only bag I had in the house. The one I came with on this trip. "When are you coming back? We can't end like this." "Ask your closet." He ran to the closet and screamed, "No!"

He caught up to me and grabbed my bag. "You're leaving me?" "Did you sleep with her?" He stared into my eyes. "Don't do that. You don't get to fuck up and give me that face. Fuck you, Quincy. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" "Baby I'm sorry." "I'm not your baby anymore."

I grabbed my bag and walked out to the car.

"Open the door. Open the door. (Y/N), please! Open the door." Quincy banged on my door and pulling the handle. I started the car and pulled off.

Holy fuck. What a day!