(9)- I'm So Sorry Baby

How do you tell the one you love that everything is going to be alright when he just lost the first woman he's ever loved? The one who brought him into this world! The one who gave him the life he lived as a child? Who taught him morals and true gentleman features? My heart aches for him.

She was like a second mom to me. She was an angel. She is an angel.

All he wants to do is sit here and cry as I hold him and she's tears with him. He doesn't want to eat! He doesn't want to sleep! So I just stay close to him at all times. Literally!

"Oh mommy," I sigh as I scroll through social media

"Oh mommy," I sigh as I scroll through social media. Quincy turned his phone off so he doesn't see all the people talking about it. "Baby?" "Yes babe," I turn around. "I'm tired." "Try to get some sleep baby. The boys are coming over later." "Baby you know I can't." "Well, let's try right now. You and I." "Okay."

We walked upstairs and into the bedroom. I got on the bed first, so he can lay his head on my chest. He stared at me for a minute than started to crawl on the bed. As he placed his head down, I start taking his braids out. He loves to be cuddled up and having his hair brushed. Lightly, I sung to him one of Ariana Grande's songs.

When raindrops fell
Down from the sky
The day you left me
An angel cried
Oh she cried
An angel cried
She cried

Slowly but surely, he fell asleep. I don't want mess up his comfortability, I don't want him to wake up just yet. Now that he's sleeping, I look through social media to see everyone showing their support and praying for Quincy and the family.

Hey God! It's me (Y/N), but you already knew that. First, I want to thank you for giving the world Kim. She was such a beautiful soul who we will continue to love even though she is with you in heaven. With all the evil in the world, she is right where she needs to be. Lord, bless this family as we all grieve the lost of such a strong woman. Father put your hands around everyone and pull them close. Have them lean on you! Trust you! Serve you! I know it's hard right but father it's your will to be done. I also want to thank you for blessing me with Quincy. Father help him as he feels all the pain for losing one of his best friends. The first best friend he's ever made. Give him the strength to use everything mommy has taught him and continue to press on. It won't be easy for father but you always find a way. Thank you for all your blessings. I love you and pray this in your son Jesus' name, Amen!"

I snuggled closer to him and took a nap with him before his brothers come over. I hope they bring his sisters.

A Few Days Later

"Thank you baby." "For what?" "For being here." "No thanks needed. I'm not going anywhere." "Also thank you for that prayer, I needed it."