(3)- Meeting Justin And Christian

*Your Point Of View*

I am staying at Quincy's place for a little while my apartment was being inspected for bed bugs because a tenant in the building had some. We all had to get out until the whole building was finished.

"Hey!" "Hi." "So I got called into a quick meeting. It's over the phone so I'll be in my office. You know where to find me if you need anything." "What if someone just comes to the door?" "You can answer it babe. Mi casa es su casa."

I've only been dating Quincy for a couple of months so this is a huge favor that he's doing for me! This is the first "sleepover" we will be having.

"Have a good meeting." "Thanks," he said, kissing my cheek. He walked away to his office and I sat at the sofa. Turning on Netflix, I watched Kung Fu Panda. I didn't want to mess with anything or mess up anything. I think my best bet is to just sit her and snack on these fruits a brought.

Halfway through the movie, there was a knock on the door. Quincy was still on the phone with the meeting people. So I guess I have to answer the door.

"Who is it?" "Q, you don't have to fake a girl voice. Open the door." "It's actually a pretty good girl voice," the second voice said. I opened the door and two guys were standing there. "Oh shit, it was a girl." "At least that's what they said when I came out of my mom." "And she's funny." "I'm going to believe that you all know Quincy." "Pretty well." "He's our brother." "Justin and Christian, right," I asked. "Yeah! What's your name?" "(Y/N)." "The girlfriend." "That's me. Why don't you guys come in."

They walked in and I sat down in my previous spot.

"Where is Quincy?" "He's on the phone." "Well, I'm Christian." "And I'm Justin." "Nice to meet the both of you. I've heard so much about you two. You have no idea." "We hear a lot about you! You have no idea." "I hope all good things?" "Never anything bad. He really likes you,"Justin leans back on the couch.

"What brings you two by if you don't mind me asking?" "We were going to scoop Q up and go out for the night but since you're here, we might hang for a little bit, and then leave." "Oh, you can have him. I'll probably watch a movie and fall asleep.

They both looked at me.

"What?" "Nothing," Christian started, "it's just most of the girls Quincy date doesn't want us to hang out with him or them so much because he is always so busy." "Y'all we're here way before I was. And I think every guy should be able to hang out with the boys because females can get a lot sometimes so they need some time to blow off the steam." "I respect that," Justin says. "I'm glad. I will order some pizza for while you guys are here and waiting for your brother and we can chill. Watch a movie, Tell embarrassing Quincy stories, look at old embarrassing pictures. I'm down for whatever." "You got a gaming system?" "I think he does. You guys can teach me how to play Fornite." "Let's do it."

After hours of playing the game, eating pizza, and watching a movie, I started to drift to sleep. My eyes closed and a blanket wrapped around me, my slumber was coming in quickly.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry it- Hey! What are you guys doing here?" "Shh. She's sleep," Justin told him, fixing the cover that feel off of my foot. "I didn't mean for that meeting to take so long. How was she? Was she mad?" "Not at all! She's awesome. We like her." "I like her too," Quincy said kissing the top of my head. I rolled over with my eyes slightly open.

"Hi." "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you." "It's okay." "You ready for bed?" "You are going out with your brothers tonight." "It's your first night at my house." "You have the rest of the week. Go have fun. I'll be here when you get back." "Are you sure?" "Yes!" "I don't know." "Drag him out of here boys."

Justin and Chris gave me one last hug before they told Quincy it was time to go. He gave me one last kiss before walking out the door.

That's my boyfriend everyone.