Part 2

"And welcome back. We are here with Mr. Quincy Brown and his beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N). Now (Y/N), what do you think the biggest misconception is about Quincy that you can straighten out right now?" I turned to her.

"I think everyone views him as this rough, gangster guy who thinks he's better than everyone. He's so humble and well mannered. He's very over protective and sweet. I read a lot of the things people write about him whether it's a comment or stories, they seem to make him like he's a player type or the one that knocks you upside the head and make you call him daddy. Like that's not him. He's my cuddle bear. And he's so great with his sisters and he's going to be a great dad."

Everyone cheered as I rubbed her back.

"Speaking of being a dad, how far along are you guys in the pregnancy." "Quincy is about three months long and I'm six." "So you guys know what you're having?" "Yes! We had a small gender reveal at my pops house," I adjusted how I was sitting. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you having?" "A little girl. Her name is Cyanna Marie Brown- Combs. But we know everyone is going to stop at Brown or just call her by Combs. But I think it's important to put Combs in there because it's apart of Quincy." "Who came up with the name?" "I did. I wanted something to represent Quincy and also both his fathers so I wanted a name that fits both last names. Cyanna Marie Combs or Cyanna Marie Brown." "That's clever." "Thanks."

"I feel like there is so much I have ask you guys because it's five years I'm asking for." "We can answer anything for you," I said. "How's the sex, (Y/N)?" I was not expecting that. Before I could tell her she didn't have to answer, she jumped the gun. "If it was bomb, she wouldn't be here." My eyes widened. Wendy just high fives her screaming, "Yes girl! Yes," shortly turning to me. Shit, she already answered. "I mean, making a baby isn't one person's job." "It's getting steamy in here." We both just laughed. "Kissing him in itself is just like, oh my gosh melt, but the whole process just keeps you feening for him. Like you all won't get the privilege of it but believe me, he's fantastic." "Back at you babe." "I like her, Quincy." "Me too!"

"Let's play a game just to get to know you, (Y/N). But the thing is, you can't answer." "Okay!" "Quincy has to." "Okay. I got this." "I have faith in you baby." "Quincy, are you ready?" "Yeah." "Favorite color?" "(Y/F/C)." She nodded. "Favorite food?" "(Y/F/F)."

I know I'm right.

"Her biggest craving?" "(Random Craving.)" "All the time." "Favorite show?" "(Y/F/S)." "Yeah." "Favorite song?" "Doesn't have one." "True." "Favorite go to snack" "(Y/F/GTS)."
"Wait! I'm sorry! I have to pee," Everyone laughed and said awe at how cutely she said it, "I'm sorry. Pregnancy problems." I stood up and helped her up. I walked her to the edge of the stage and walked back.

People were clapping for reasons I will never understand.

"She's phenomenal." "Thank you. I pray for her every chance I get and Thank God for her." "What was the pinpointed moment that you knew you were in love with her?" "Well I knew I was falling for this one day when she was hanging out with my family on the boat and she just fit right in. Her and pops were laughing all night long. She danced with my sisters. My mom loves her. Like, it was so crazy to me. The moment for sure, and the first day I told her I loved her, was when we all got sick. I had to cancel our date because everyone in the house was sick. She drove all the way to my house with medicine, soup, crackers, and so much stuff to take care of us. She spent all night checking temps, feeding us and making sure we drink food! Helping the little ones to the bathroom and just nursing us all back to health." "Wow! And she didn't have to do that!" "Not at all. My pops sat me down and said, you got a real one. Don't let her go because in this line of business, it's hard to find a real one." "That's so sweet." "I really do love her. I know I'm spending the rest of my life with her. I'm at the age where partying and all that just isn't fun anymore."

The crowd agreed.

"In a few years, imma be thirty. I want to be married to that beauty and working on another baby. I want a family." "Quincy, I'm so proud of you." "Me too," (Y/N) walked out, "Whatever has does or whatever you guys were talking about, I'm always proud of him." "We we're talking about you!" "All good things." "All good things," She mimicked me because she watches Frozen with my sisters all the time.

"So we asked Quincy when did he know he was in love with you, so we want to know your answer." "You're talking about the very first time?" "There is more than one," Wendy asks. "Of course. There is something about him that makes me fall in love with him over and over again each and every day." "How about your top three moments?" "Okay! In third place, was my puppy. He bought me a puppy and harasses my puppy all the time. I have photos for proof. Second, when he asked me to move in. It was shortly after we said I love you for the first time." "Like the day after." "But the very first time, and I never told you this, was on my birthday. Quincy was in LA and I was in (Y/H/T). I wasn't planning on doing anything but relax all day to myself. Was that really what I wanted to do? No! But what other option do I have. So I'm at home, not enjoying my birthday at all, and there's a knock on the door. I paused Stranger Things and looked out the window. I couldn't really see so I walked to the door. He handed me flowers and just walked away. They were from pops and it said, "Happy birthday to my fav in law. I love you. Pops." I put them in a vase, shot him a text and went back to my TV. Hours later, same guy arrived with a bear over six feet." "It was exactly my height." "It was from The siblings. I shot the boys and text and told them to tell the girl I said thanks too. A few hours later, another delivery. I opened the door, and there he was leaning against the door with that smile of his, a box, and my heart. I jumped on him and kissed him all over and over again. He gave me a promise ring," she showed the camera. "I have to put it on my necklace since it can't fit my finger at the moment, but that's when I fell in love with him."

"So who fell in love first?" "When did he say?" "You took care of them when they were sick." "Oh! Than me." "I was falling for her when I gave her the ring but I knew for sure after that." "He was the first to say it though. Through all his germs, he managed to say it first." "She still kissed me though," I smiled. "Yes, which caused me to get sick but it was worth it."

"You guys are just a ball of goals." "Really?" "Yes! I bet a lot of girls and guys wish they had what you guys have." "All I can say is look beyond what you can see and touch and start feeling. If you know you aren't compatible or your don't complement each other, than you have to step back. No matter if you love them or not," I told everyone. They clapped and agreed.

"Well, I want to thank my guest again for coming on the show. (Y/N), it was nice to meet you." "You too." "Quincy, keep me updated." "Will do. For sure."