(14) I Drank A Lot

*I'm going to try and be funny in this one but I'm not that funny so bare with me*

Tonight is a girls night and I am so prepared to let loose. Work has been annoying me and the last thing I need when running a company is to be annoyed. When I'm annoyed at work, I start firing bitches. Mind you, if they are a good worker, I rehire them and apologize for what happened. So, to prevent anyone getting fired, girls night.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go? Your friends said it will be best." "It wouldn't be girls night with a guy there." "That is very true." "I will be safe baby. I promise." "Please. Looking that fine, I would hate to have to hurt someone's feelings or break their nose." "You won't have to." "Oh! I think they are here." "Alright. Let me walk you down." "Yes, Mr. Body Guard." Bodyguard Quincy walks me down the stairs and to the door.

"Oh hell no! Why are you dressed like that? Go upstairs and go change." "Ash, what's wrong with my outfit?" "Not you! Him," She points to Quincy. "What's wrong with what he has on?" He has on a tank top and sweatpants. "He cannot go out with us like that." "Go out with us? It's girls night." "No," Amber says getting out if the car, standing next to Ashton, leaving Ashley in the car. Yeah, My squad is AAA. I call them my batteries. "Tonight is let loose night. And when you let loose, Quincy needs to be there to carry your heavy little ass out." "Heavy little ass? What sense does that make?" "When you are drunk, you become heavy as fuck. Especially in heels." "Fine. Fine. Babe, go," I turn around to see a completely changed Quincy.

 Babe, go," I turn around to see a completely changed Quincy

"Okay! Let's go then. I'm telling you, you guys are overreacting. I don't get that messed up."

Boy was I wrong. So wrong that I'm going to hand this story over to Quincy because I don't have a clue what happened. Like I remember bits and pieces, but not all of it.

*Quincy's Point ofView*

We got to the club, the VIP section. Everyone sat down on the couches. "Okay, I'm going to get us some shots." Boom, one A is gone. "Baby, let's go dance." "Alright." The other two A's started dancing with each other as we danced. Please don't ask me to remember their names. I'm not trying to mix them up and have to hear their mouths. 

The third A came back with some of the workers helping her carry some trays of shots.

"Girl! I almost had to knock some people out." "Why?" "They tried to take my shots." "You have so many, that's why." "I told you, we are here to make sure that you have a nice cool down period." "Let's down these all," one of the A's who I think is Ashton. Imma need them to start saying nicknames or something. 

About ten shots in and two cups of whatever they gave her, Y/N was gone. But did that stop her? Oh no. She just kept going. I couldn't stop her. I tried! I really did.

"Who are you to tell me not to drink, sir? I have a boyfriend and he would not be happy with you right now." I looked at her, trying so hard not to laugh. "Come on, baby. No more drinking." "Do I look like a baby to you? No! If I were a baby, they wouldn't let me in at all. Oh my gosh! What if I am a baby? Are you my daddy?" At that simple statement, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just started laughing. Just in time, I pulled my phone out to record her. "Daddy, come hold me." She laid her head on my chest and her legs across my lap. Oh, I'm going to post this. Caption: My poor baby is wasted.

"Get off of me you creep. I told you I have a boyfriend." "Shush. Come on." "No, no, no! My boyfriend warned me about people like you." "What did he say?" "He said to stay away from you. You may think I'm sexy as fuck but my mans is sexier. You want to see?" She grabs my phone, not hers, MINE, to show me my face. Luckily, the picture on the screen is of her and I. "You see that sexy man right here? That's my man! I sit on that face almost every night." Oh no she didn't. I'm past the point of dying of laughter. I am planning the funeral. "You see, you, you aren't this sexy faced man. My man is trapped in my phone. How do I get him out?" This is such gold right now. "Hey, you! Get him out of here! I miss him! I want to kiss him. Take him out."  Alright, this is the part where I know it's time to take her home. She starts crying.

 "Alright ladies, we are going to go home." "Let me know when y'all get home." "Okay." I can't do that. I don't know which one said it.

"Where am I?" "You're outside." "Why? I want to go back inside." "No! We are going home." "Homeboy, you are not going to MY house. I don't know you," she claps between each word. "My mans will beat your ass." I laughed, grabbing her face. "Are you trying to kiss me? Oh hell no! If you kiss me, I'm going to call my boyfriend. He's going to break your nose!" So I kissed her. "You asked for it buddy." She pulls out the right phone this time. My phone starts to ring. "I need to take this."  I walk to the side to answer her phone call. "Hello?" "Baby!" "Yes, baby." "Can you come get me?" "What's wrong?" "Some man keeps following me and I'm scared." "Okay, I will be there in ten seconds." "Ten? Can you do eight? I don't want you to get a ticket though." "I can do eight baby. See you in eight seconds." "Okay baby. I love you." "I love you." I hung up.

Not even in the direction I went in, she screamed, "Ha Ha! He's coming! You better be scared." I 'ran' up to her with my jacket in my hand rather than on me. "Baby, what happened?" She started crying again. "This man kept following me and he kept trying to kiss me. I told him I would call you if you kissed him and he kissed me and baby, I wanted to kiss you not him." Did she just say if you kissed him? What? "Alright baby! Well, I'm here now! Let's go." "Okay." She started walking but then stopped. "Oh no! He has my phone." "No baby, you have your phone." "Oh! Right," she laughed, " Can I sleep with you tonight?" "In our bed? Sure." "I mean that too. But I meant that other kind." Her drunk eyebrows flew up and down on her face. "Baby, you are too drunk. Another night, okay?" "No! I want it tonight! I'm to scream and cry to the world that you won't sleep with your girlfriend." "Okay! Okay! I will sleep with you." "In a hotel?" "No, at home." "I want a hotel." "Okay! We will go to the hotel." "Yay! Let's make those people know your name. I call top," she stumbles down the street.

Y/N's Point Of View

My head hurts. Where the hell am I? I see Quincy on the other side of me so nothing bad could have happened. He has his legs crossed, a cup of coffee in one hand and his phone in the other. "Baby." "Oh, you're awake."  He hands me the coffee in his hand. It's still hot and fresh. "My head hurts." "I bet." "What happened?" He started laughing.

"Let me tell you about last night."