(10)- Goodbye Part 2

*Quincy's Point Of View*

It's been months since I've seen (Y/N) and, honestly, I don't know what to do. It's as if part of me has been ripped out. But what can I expect? Yes, I love her. But there was something that we had to before we can get back together. We had to take a break from each other to regroup and have some time to miss each other. And I think it's time that I get her back.

I missed her more than anything. I miss her! Why did I make it pass tense?

"Hello?" "Hey bro!" "Hey, Q, what's up?" "Nothing much. What about you?" "Just chilling before practice." "Hey, I have a question for you." "What's up?" "I think it's time for me to see if (Y/N) is ready to get back together." The phone went silent. "Justin?" "Yeah?" "What happened?" "I'm going to send you something. You're not going to like it."

I put my phone on speaker and waited. Then I saw it.

"Did you get it?" "Yeah, I got it." There she was, with someone else. Smiling, close, and seems like she's really happy. "I'm sorry Q." "You didn't do anything. It was me. I didn't appreciate her enough and now she found someone who will. I'm happy for her." Justin looked at me with worry in his eye. Does this hurt me? Hell yeah! But I was the one who fucked up. I got so damn comfortable that I just thought she would be there forever.

How can you mistreat forever?

Her caption said it all. "To the love of my life! Through all the bullshit life sends my way, you are a constant. You make me a better person." THATS what hurts the worst. I can't see who it is because they aren't tagged.

"Let's get your mind off of this. Christian is waiting on us at the place." "Honestly, I don't feel like eating anymore." "You're coming. You don't have an option," Justin pushed me out of the door.

We drove to the Chick-Fil-A because why not! Who do I see, sitting at a table? Christian, (Y/N), and her new man. My fist clenched and Justin grabbed my hand. "Calm down bro."

We walked over to the table and they all looked up at me. "What's up bro? Look who I ran into," Christian daps me up. "I see. Hi, (Y/N)." "Hi Quincy." "Like THE Quincy? Like your ex, Quincy," he asks her. She nods with a smile on her face. Ex? I thought we were on a break. "Quincy! Nice to meet you." "Joshua, but everyone calls me Josh or Jay." (Y/N) looked at Josh as he looks between her and I.

She laughs. "Go ahead and say it!" "You broke up with him? Wow! He's so hot. Quincy, you can come cry on my shoulder if you would like," Josh winks. Now it is I who is confused. "Huh?" She laughs out loud. "This is Josh. My GAY husband from the United Kingdom. You never met him because he's rarely here." Now I feel stupid. Justin just laugh. "Girl, go talk to him," Josh nudges (Y/N) towards me.

She wants to talk to me? How did she know I was going to be here? Did she know if I was going to be here?

"I told your brothers to get you to come here if you are wondering." "Yeah, I was." "I know. I can read your face." "That noticeable?" "Not for everyone. Just for me. I know you Quincy." "Then you know what I'm about to say." "Yeah I do. But I want to hear it." "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get to comfortable on you. I stopped appreciating what I had. When I saw you with Josh, and not knowing who he was, I thought you moved on. I was hurt because I knew that I could have made you smile like that but I fucked up." She cut me off there.

"It was my fault as well. I allowed it to long. I should have told you how I felt rather than just get up and leave. You were my heart! The person who I went to for everything. I saw you drifting away and I didn't say anything. I let go of you when I saw you needed someone to hold on." "But you held on for so long. I couldn't have asked you to deal with me treating like you weren't shit. We would barely touch each other and that's not how I want to be with the love of my life." "Maybe you fell out of love for me." "Never that! I loved you! I still love you." "I loved you too. But I think we should take things slow if we do this again! Start from the very beginning." "You're going to give me another chance?" "If you show me you deserve it, than yes. But until then, we can go back to at least being friends." "I can't just be friends with you." "I'm not saying just be friends. But we have to be friends again before we can be lovers." "I understand." "So what do you say Quincy? Take it slow?"

I looked at her and smile. "As long as I can have you back in my life."