(8)- Cyanna Marie Brown-Combs

*Quincy's Point Of View*

It's been a few months since my daughter, who is five, and I had some daddy daughter time. She's out with her mother now. They are having a little shopping spree for our surprise date tonight. Of course my wife, (Y/N), knows. Speaking of my girls.

"Hi daddy." "Hi baby girl." "What are you doing?" "I'm walking." "Why? You have a car," she asks confused. "Sometimes it's good to humble yourself and thank God for the green earth he gave us." "If you say so daddy," I laughed as she reminds me of her mother, "I miss you." "I miss you too, baby. Daddy will be home soon." "Good! We can watch CoCo together." "We will baby. Where's mommy?" "Mommy," she yells, "Daddy wants you!"

Within a few seconds, this super sexy lady came on the screen.

"Hey there sexy mama." "Hey handsome." "I'm excited for tonight." "I bet you are. She picked out her dress herself. She said it's one daddy will approve." "That's my little girl." "Yeah. But I have to do her hair at my sister's house so you can set up in the backyard for your date tonight." "Aren't you jealous?" "Of?" "Me going on a date with a girl that isn't you?"

She laughed.

"One, I'm a woman! Two, she is our daughter. Three, why would I be jealous of any child? Fourth, you're mine! There isn't any female that will make me jealous when it comes to you." I laughed. "Calm down mama! I was kidding." "I'm calm. But Cyanna is going to a friend's house after your dinner." "What? Why?" "Her friend asked two weeks ago. It's for her birthday. I can't say no." "But baby..." "I know. But in my defense, you only told me two days ago that you were coming home today. She's a very busy little girl. She's high in demand." "I see. But what are we going to do afterwards?" "Well, after dinner, there should be desert."

I looked at her as she smiled.

"Oooo you so nasty. But I love it." "I know. But I have to go. I need to go get her ready. I can see you're at the house now." "Yeah. I'll call you when I'm done." "Remember dinner and a movie." "I remember lady." "Don't!" "I love you." "Yeah, you better." It went quiet for a little as he looked at me. "What?" "You're not going to say it back?" "You know that I do." "But I want to hear it." "I love you too." "There we go." "You're needy ass." "Only when it comes to you." "Well, let ya go. See you when we get home. I love you." "I love you more. Bye."

Christian and Justin came over to help me set up everything that I wanted to have set up for my baby girl. I know we could have hired someone but it takes away from the sentiment.

"Hey babe. We are on our way home." "Okay. Where are you going to be?" "In my room!" "Our!" "Same difference." "Well, as long as your close by." "I'm going to take a deep ass nap. It's going to be great nap." "Well, have fun with that nap. You're going to rest up before tonight." "What's tonight?" "Really babe?" "I'm kidding. But I have to call you later cos Justin is calling me." "You're going to hang up on me for my brother?" "Yes! Yes I am. I love you bye."

And she hung up. Just like that. My wife, everyone.

I walked upstairs to the room to change into something more suitable to hang out with my baby girl. I don't need the fancy shit. Just have to be myself and she loves me.

 Just have to be myself and she loves me

"Hi daddy," Cyanna runs over to me. "Hi baby. You look so pretty!" "Thank you. Mommy did my hair." "She did, didn't she?" "Mhm! And I picked out my dress. Do you like it daddy?" "I do. You look beautiful." "Alright, I'm going to take a nap. You guys have fun." "Have fun doing what, mommy?" "We are going on a date," I told Cyanna, taking her hand. "We are? I'm glad I got a new dress for this." I laughed at her. "Have fun goofballs."

(Y/N) walked upstairs. "You ready?" "Yes!" I took her to the backyard where the projector was set up with CoCo in the que. "CoCo!" "You said you wanted to see it so I got it for you. We also have some pizza." "Yay! Come on daddy. Let's go."

After the movie was finished, (Y/N) came downstairs with Cyanna's friend and her mother.

"Bye daddy. I love you." "No love for your mom," (Y/N) says squatting down for a hug. "Bye mommy. I love you." "Love you too baby. Have fun this weekend, okay?" "I will." And with that, she ran out the door. "Ready?" "For what?" "Desert."