(6) Goodbye!

(Your Point Of View)

Things between Quincy and I just haven't been going to great as of lately. We are always arguing and fighting over the smallest things. We haven't touched each other in two months and haven't said I love you even longer. I've packed and unpacked my bags so many times. But this time, I just couldn't take it anymore.

This morning, Quincy woke me up by being so loud. I sat up, rubbing your eyes, walking out of my room. Q has been sleeping in the guest room. But he had to go on set today, and he made sure I knew he was up.

I walked out of my room with an old shirt of my dad's I took from my visit home. Quincy was standing in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

I didn't say anything. I just walked by the kitchen and into the dining area. He just had to start with me. And it was not just something so minimal, he was accusing me of Bull shit and I just lost it. It's like all the anger I have saved up in the last couple of months just came out.

"So you just gonna come into my house with another nigga shirt on? Wow!" I kept walking because I wanted to let him get all of it out. "And now you aren't going to answer me. You always have something to say! You never shut up. Maybe this nigga doing you good cos you're learning when to talk and when to stop talking." Looking at him now, my blood is boiling. "Where's your other nigga? Bet he's in your room right now. I just knew it was a matter of time. Hope that nigga can take care of you. You have some real nerve being in MY house with another nigga shirt on. You're so damn disrespectful."

"Are you done?" "What?" "Are you done being an ignorant asshole?" "Yo, who the fuck-" "No! Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to. All of a sudden this is YOUR house. News flash, it's OUR house. Both of names are on this fucking lease and we both put money towards these bills. All you fucking do is talk talk talk talk talk. Shut the fuck up. It's to early in the damn morning to be dealing with this bullshit. It's always to early to deal with your shit. When was the last fucking time that you hugged me, held my hand, told me you loved me."

He looked at me.

"If it takes you that long to think about it, it's been to long. You have been nothing but disrespectful to me like I've done ANYTHING to you. I have done nothing to you. You chose to sleep in the guest room. You chose to bring other bitches to premiers with you. You decided to take everything out on me and I'm not doing it anymore. Fuck you, Quincy. Fuck you for ever making me love you and fuck you for breaking my heart. And fuck you for just being you!"

He tried to say something but I stopped him. I just walked away as he called my name. But then I remembered something.

"By the way, the other nigga who's shirt I'm wearing is my dad's! And I'm damn sure he can take care of me. At least I know he loves me." I walked to my room and slammed the door. This is it. The day that I pack and don't unpack. I don't want to live my house and be disrespected. Like, I'm totally over it all.

I grabbed all MY suitcases that I had, and started packing my bags.

Now we are at the point of the story where I am all packed up and putting stuff in my car. I wanted to leave when Quincy isn't here because he always convinced me to stay or unpacks my shit. We aren't doing it today. I have to go. I already called my sister and she said she has an open room for me.

I'm leaving a note.

Dear Quincy,

After being together for almost five years, you would think that our love would only grow. But it's seems that your love for me has depleted and it's time for me to go. I love you so much but I will not allow you to constantly disrespect me in my own house. You kept claiming that the house was yours so tomorrow I'm going to call to get my name off. Also, I'm going to separate my name from anything we share. So the phone bill, the bills of the house, and deals. I am sorry it had to come to this but it's what you wanted. Well, I guess I will see you around.

(Y/N)

Picking up my final bag, I look around the house one last time before closing the door. It's a long drive but I'm taking it. Time to start over.