Chapter 1

After having paid for my bottle of coke, I walked outside and looked fastly left and right before crossing the street. At least, half the street. And now, I'm laying here in the hospital. With a white sheet underneath my body, a way too hard pillow, a headache and some weird woman sitting in a wooden chair. "Hi honey, how are you feeling you little bitch?" Who. The. Fuck. Is. She?! And I still don't know why I'm in a hospital! "W-who are you?! And why am I in a hospital? What happened?" 

She stood up, turned around and started slowly walking away. And I started to panic. And screamed. A nurse came in and started to scream. I swear, if this room was burning, I wouldn't even notice. Of course, the nurse ran away, just like the creepy lady who was in this room only a minute ago. 

This was all one creepy mess, 'cause 2 doctors came in, but didn't start running away like the other two ladies. Instead, there was a doctor with brown curly hair and another one with thick black hair and thick black glasses, who I guess are 20 years. But they started laughing and they kept my mouth closed. 

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you"

I tried to scream again, but my voice didn't come out. 

"Harry, is she the girl who killed your grandpa?"

"Yeah, i think so"

What? Did I kill someone?!

"Mmmh!! Ummmmhhhh!!!"

"Get your hand off her mouth,you idiot. She can't speak this way", the gorgeous brown haired boy said. I suppose the other boy's last name is Malik, at least that's what's written on his name tag. 'Z. Malik'

"Did I kill somebody?!"

"Actually, yes. His grandpa drove in to you last night. And he died immediatly"

A/N !! What do you think of the story so far? Post tips or comments on my timeline or in the comments so I can change it/ make it better! And for those of you who asked; I usually speak dutch so I can make mistakes! I'm only a human just like you all!! Well, yes sometimes i'm an alien.. 

-x-