Chaptah 10 (Part 2)

Harry wasn't really happy I took revenge on him. But hey, that's what he deserved!

"Harold Edward Styles. Answer your fucking phone right now, or I'll call your mom."

Suddenly, he did pick up the phone.

"AAARGH WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Someone's in a mood!

"I wanted to call you and annoy you, and I deserve a fucking award because it worked!" I cheered, knowing it only annoyed him more.

"I'm gonna torture you 'till you promise me you won't annoy me ever again!"

"Try."

And suddenly, the line was dead. Fuck. I hope he isn't coming to my house to torture me. I really see him capable of doing that. Seriously.

"Ding Dong.." Fuck. The door bell rings, signaling someone's at my door, which happens to be Harold Edward Styles.

"Wow, what a surprise to see you, Harold" I remarked sarcastically.

"Don't call me Harold, ARIENA."

"Not fair! Wait.. how do you know my full name?"

"Hospital?" He said. Of course, he knew practically everything about me. He saw all my documents. And more.

"Stop creeping!"

★★★★★

God, I was hungry. Vanilla Ice Cream with strawberry sauce would be soooo heavenly right now.

"Wait 5 seconds, (See what I did ;))

I'll be right back."

After 143 seconds,  Which I did definitely not count, he came back to my living room, with Vanilla Ice Cream with strawberry sauce.

"CREEP!!!!!!"

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

Okay,  I now this is short, but I just wanted to give you something. X