Chapter 11

After Harrys creepy mind reading session, we decided to order some pizza and talk for a while. After HE ate all the pizza, except for that one piece that I ate, we talked for a bit, mostly about the other boys' relationships, and about how he finds nail polish really interesting.

So when he fell asleep, I took my pretty pink bottle of nail polish, and painted his nails. The color was called "Call me a princess", which fits him perfectly. God, he sleeps deep. He didn't even wake up when I dropped a plate and it shattered in maybe even a thousand pieces.

But he does wake up when I throw a pillow at his face. After I threw the pillow, I immediately ran to my room, just to make sure he didn't see me or would think I did a prank on him. But I did. Mwoehahahahahahaaaaa.

"ARIAAAA!!!" Harry groaned, coming into my room. He looked annoyed. No, angry. No, he was beyond pissed off.

HARRY POV★

Aria started laughing, and she went on for minutes. She was so crazy. Like, really really crazy.

After a while, she was laughing so hard, that when she tried to breathe, she ended up coughing and gasping for air.

She started turning red, and was really gasping for air.

Oh no, this couldn't be good.

No, not again.

"Aria?! Are you okay?! What do I need to do??"

I was getting really worried.

Suddenly, she stopped moving and coughing. She looked dead. Oh fuck no, not Again.

-★-

(ALMOST 1K READS!! THX BÆS!!)

-★-

★ARIA POV★

Harry seemed to believe something was actually wrong. I know it's mean, but it was so funny at the same time. Like really, you should've seen his face. Priceless.

-★-

xoxo