Chapter 2

Okay. So a few facts : Someone drove into me and died. So I kinda did kill him. Oh gosh. This couldn't be true. The police will come to talk to me.

"Will the police come?"

"No, don't worry about it. We took care of it. We don't have anything to do right now, so maybe we can get to know each other? I'm Harry and this is my friend Zayn. Who are you?" They both kneeled down on a side of my bed and rested their elbows on my thighs.

"I'm Aria. But first I NEED to know what happened last night. I can't remember anything about it."

"Probably because you have a concussion. It was a pretty damn hard crash yesterday.

So all we know is that you stepped out of the store and crossed half the street. Then my grandpa drove into you, but we still don't know who's fault it is. But it doesn't matter because he is dead." Harry said.

"Why are you so light about it?" I couldn't keep my mouth shut of course. The words were out before I even knew it.

"Nothing special"

Now Zayn was finally talking, he had been silent most of the time.

"So... how old are you?" Harry had a naughty smirk on his face while asking, one of those smirks where one corner of his lips was higher than the other.

"19. What about you guys?"

"We're 19 and 20. But I-"

Suddenly he stopped talking and his eyes moved towards the door.

Where the police was standing.

"Harry, I thought you took care of it?!"

"I did! They said they would call if they absolutely needed to come back"

"Maybe you should check your phone?" Helping is never bad.

"Yeah... I guess that would be logical. Why didn't I kept my phone in my hand?" He groaned. It looked like he got slightly angry at the end, but he managed to keep himself calm.

He stood up and checked his phone, right before saying: "Nope.. Nothing... No missed calls,  no texts, absolutely nothing. Weird"

Why would the police come here if they said they wouldn't except if it's important? Is it important??

A/N!! heyyy is this chapter good so far? leave a comment or a vote so I know!  thx!!!

oh yeah,  please (!!!) 2 votes/comments and i'll update the next chapter!!

-x-