Chapter 12

-★Aria★-

I should probably stop doing this. He looked really worried. Oh no, what if he called an ambulance?!

But this was too funny to ruin it now. Just a little bit longer.
Prank war isn't over yet.

-★Harry★-

The funny thing was, I clearly saw her breathing, and I know a bit about reanimation and stuff. So I knew she was pranking me. And I was gonna take revenge. What would she do if I just walked away?

Well, time to find out..

All I had to do was just walk away. And that was what I was about to do right now.

While walking away, I heard her breathing becoming faster and louder, signaling that she was panicking.

But I just kept on walking towards the door, about to leave her apartment.

"HARRY!  GET YA ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!"

Yes! Finally got what I wanted, I said to myself, grinning.

I wanted to see her reaction, so I obliged and walked to her.

"Oh, see you're better now? That's quick though"

It was so funny, you should've seen her reaction when I said that.

"Harry, you know it was a prank."

She said.

"Was it supposed to be funny maybe?"

"Oh, don't even start. You know I don't want a fight." She said, while getting up and wiping some dust off her sexy ass.

"But I want you though" I said, squeezing her bum and kissing her berry red lips ever so softly.

-Worked hard on this in my mind, and finally got time to write it.

3 votes/comments and I'll update. I won't update before you guys reach the goal. Even if it takes years.

★-