Chapter 7

--ARIA POV--

Decorating my pink cupcakes, I couldn't stop thinking about Niall.  And Harry.

So I figured it would be the easiest if I just called Harry and asked him all the questions I had about this entire being.

After three rings, someone finally picked up.

"I told you to fucking stop calling me, Lou! It's been 16 times already! What's your fucking problem?!" Someone shouted, me supposing it was Harry.

"Harry! It's me! Relax!  It's Aria! Why are you so angry at Louis?"

"Oh, Aria, it's you."

"Yes it's me! Now tell me what did Louis do?"

"None of your business. Don't call me again, unless it's an emergency. Got it?" He spoke with a harsh tone.

Suddenly I felt a lump rise in my throat, not feeling very well.

"Got it?" He asked again, this time a little less harsh it seemed.

I sighed "Yeah."

And after that he ended our little half yelling-conversation.

No chips. Great. Now I had to go to the fridge which was 7ft away! That actually looks far when you're tired.

After finally approaching the fridge, I opened it and immediately saw what I was looking for. A little box of fruit salad. With a note on it.

'You should call your mum. She'd like to hear you.

-H.'

Harry?

How is it possible they already talked to Harry and not to me yet?

I read the note again, taking my phone and dialing my mom's number.

"Aria? Thank god! Why didn't you call us earlier?! We were worried!"

Wow.

"But ... You talked to Harry. And he said you trusted him and that I could call you anytime! "

"Who is Harry?"

Seriously?

"That fucking liar! Mom, I'll call you again later. Bye!"

"Niall? Do you know where Harry lives?" I asked when he opened the door.

"Hi, Aria! No... I don't really know where Harry lives. He never really talks to us, but maybe Louis knows?  He is the closest person to Harry. And why do you gotta know?  You seem a little bit angry at him. Did he do something to you? Please God no, not again. What did he do?" He kept talking, faster than I've ever heard him talk. He also face palmed while shaking his head at the mentioning of Harry doing something again.

"No! No, he didn't do something.  At least not physically. But I really need to talk to him. Where's Louis?"

I asked. That looked like the closest option right now.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, and taking a deep breath.

"Nobody knows where he lives, except for Liam, Zayn, Harry and me. So you can't tell anyone. Okay?"

I nodded, not really understanding why this is such a big 'secret'.

"Seriously. I mean it. Don't tell anyone. "

After that, he told me where Louis lives, and told me about 4 more times that I couldn't tell anyone where he lives.

Why is this such a mysterious thing? Is he ashamed of something? His house? His parents?

Louis didn't live that far away from my house, so I decided to take the bus. It was already evening, but I needed to talk to Harry. And to do that, I needed to talk to Louis. Maybe he'd say me where Harry lives.

I finally arrived at Louis' house,  waiting for the door to open. No one answered,  but suddenly I heard a window opening and saw Louis looking trough it.

"Aria? What ya doing here?!" He whisper-yelled.

"I really need to talk to you and Harry. Can I come in?"

"Yeah I guess,  but keep the noise level down."

And with that, he closed the window and rushed downstairs, pulling me harshly in by my arm.

He looked me straight in the eyes for a few seconds, before making an unexpected move.

vote and comment please!! love you bbys!

-x-