Chapter 3

Why would the police come? It was not sure if I killed him, but maybe now it is? I hope I've done nothing wrong, like killing someone for example. 

"Ms. Greene? Can we talk to you for a second?" the police asked, right before a young guy walked in from behind the police,  and kneeled down, just like Harry and Zayn did a little while ago. He kneeled down next to Harry and whispered something to Harry, making sure I wouldn't hear it. The boy had wild brown messy hair,  but it still looked good.

Harry whispered something back to the stripes-wearing boy, but Harry wasn't that subtle or silent. I could easily hear my name, a few numbers and also an address. The address sounded like mine, which made this whole situation only more creepy and fucked up.

"In private?" the police officers asked, both at the same time.

Harry, Zayn and the stripes - wearing boy left but I think they are just standing in the hall right now.

"We know all the details about the accident and it's not your fault.

Mr. Styles' grandpa was apparently drunk. But we need to know something: do you know those boys? The boys who were talking to you?"

"I just met them.. Why?"

" Mr. Styles is very dangerous. You can't trust him. Stay away from him, it's for your own good. Believe me."

The other officer just nodded, not sure what to say or answer I guess. He seemed more shy than the other police officer, but maybe it was just now. He looked a bit like the stripes - wearing guy who was now standing in the hall, he had the same bright brown eyes.

Okay,  I have to admit, they were gorgeous. But Harry's green eyes too!! In combination with his hot pink lips, they looked even more green and alive.

The police officer started talking again : "We're gonna go now, but stay away from him and if there's anything I can help you with, just call us. You got it?"

I don't know why,  but I couldn't find the words to say, sentences to speak, and ways to talk. So I just simply nodded.

They stood up and walked towards the door,  said something to Harry, Zayn and the other guy and left the room. Immediately after they turned around the corner,  Harry came in and sat down on my bed.

He looked slightly panicked and afraid, but also scared at the same time.

"Are you okay?" He asked, but why wouldn't I?

"Yeah, I'm okay,  why?"

"Nothing"

What does he always mean with his 'nothing'?!

Why is he being so mysterious and dark? I hope nothing happened in the hall, 'cause he looks afraid and Zayn hasn't walked in yet.

"Has something happened in the hall?"

"No... W-why? What do you mmean?"

"Okay Harry,  something is clearly going on between you guys. Tell me or I'll never ever ever speak to you again."

We all know that wouldn't happen,  'cause I just couldn't shut my mouth for a damn minute and if he is the closest person on that moment,  I couldn't keep my promise.

"I'm not gonna tell you anything, just go to sleep or something again" And with that, he turned around and started walking towards the door.

Ouch. That hurts. "Just say it, or I'll go to Zayn or the other boy and I'll ask it myself, you asshole!"

He clearly heard me, 'cause he stopped in his tracks, turned around and said through clenched teeth : "What did you say?! Do I have to beat the shit out of you?!"

Fuck.

vote/comment!  voting takes less than a second of your life people ;)

-x-