Chapter 8

I'm so close to 200reads! Thanks guys! ! ★

He quickly took off my jacked in a slightly caring way, something I'd never expect him to do. I actually thought he was going to kiss me, the way he leaned in and looked at me.

"You... You thought I'd kiss you didn't you?" He asked, seeing right through me.

"N-no.. no! No, I was just taken aback by your move, I was a little bit surprised 'cause I didn't really know what you'd do.. Like if you'd kiss me or so-"

"See! I knew it! I know that look you had on your face! No worries, you're not my type, well I don't really have a type.. But girls say I'm not caring enough to them.. So I thought I'd practice a bit" He said, winking at me with that cheeky smile plastered on his face.

He gave me his phone number, the number of all of boys and Harry's address.

After that, I said goodbye to Lou and typed the address in on my phone. It said : "You have reached your destination"

Wut?.. But I was at Louis'!  As I walked towards the door, I heard someone laughing really hard. Wait.. That sounded like two persons.

What the hell? Did Harry live here all this time? Did Louis prank me? Did Niall prank me? Did Harry also prank me? 

I was going to get my fucking Revenge.

They both opened the door, still laughing unhealthy hard.

"Really funny, guys! Really funny! Not!! But I can take a joke, so I'm not mad. " I said, holding my hands innocently up. I needed to look all sweet and innocent, so they certainly wouldn't expect revenge.  But they would get it. And they would get it MY way.

"Can I talk to you for a second, Harry?" I asked. He nodded, gesturing for me to come in.

"Sit down. So what did you wanna talk about?"

"About how you act. Why did you say you called my mum and took care of everything if you didn't? She was so worried! And she didn't came home, because when she came looking for me, I wasn't there! She was so worried Harry! How could you do that to her?!"

"Nobody needed to know anything about me. And besides,  if they get worried they'll love you even more." He said,  while pouring some water in a glass.

"You want some? "

"Yeah, sure.  But why couldn't they know about you? What's so special? "

"I guess I just don't like attention. Anything else you wanted to talk 'bout?"

"Yup. That night you kissed me. Why did you do that?  It was disgusting! "

"Sorry, didn't meant to be mean, but you just looked so hot. I wanted to kiss you so badly. And I felt like I had power over you. So I just did it. Anything else?"

"You felt like you had power over me?  Oh god, nobody ever has power over me! I have power over everyone! Even all of you guys, you just don't realize it yet. Gotta go, bye!" I quickly said, rushing out of the house and back to my house.

**NEXT MORNING**

"Aria? Aria, are you there? "

Someone asked, while throwing rocks at my window.

"Niall? What the -" I said,  while walking over to the window and getting a god damn waterballoon splashed in my face. Should've closed my window last night.

But this wasn't over yet. I grabbed a tube of pink paint and squeezed it out on top of their heads, through my window.

Right after that,  I grabbed some confetti and let it fall on top of their heads,  so it would stick on their heads because of the paint. It was only then that I realized it wasn't Harry,  but it was Zayn. Now I needed to expect one more prank, from Liam.

"Damn it,  Aria! Do you have a stash of paint and confetti next to your window?"Niall said,  while trying to get some super paint from his face.

"Oh and Niall, I got your favorite color. Pink."

"Noooo!" He said, fake crying and falling to his knees.

I quikly grabbed my phone and called Noelle, asking her to help with part two of my revenge.

VOTE AND COMMENT! IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY! !

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Let's name a few dots :

.  (Maurice)

.  (Toby, yes from PLL)

.  (Gregory)

If you have other names,  or better names,  or anything else, let me know!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-