Chapter 9

Follow me on twittah ;

1D_5SOS_UPDATES

@_1D5SOSUPDATES_

ENJOY! X

"Noelle? I need your help."

"What? Are you in trouble? Should I call the police? " She immediately rushed, clearly panicked.

"No no! Don't worry,  I need your help to take revenge. On a few boys."

"Ooookay, what can I do?"

.

.

.

After telling her the whole plan, she immediately agreed to help me with it.

If only the boys knew what my revenge would be.

I only needed a few things for my revenge : the boys, a box with tiny little spiders, and my phone. It was a pretty simple, but yet genius plan.

.

.

.

.

**THE REVENGE** (DUNDUNDUNNNNNN)

"Harry? I was wondering if we could meet at the park with the boys and my friend Noelle?"

"Why? I mean, yeah sure but is there a special reason?"

"No, just for fun. See you at 2pm at the park!"

First task complete.

.

.

.

**AT THE PARK**

"The boys will be here soon. So you know what the plan is?"

"Yep, and I know exactly how it will go. And it will be H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Don't forget to put your phone on mic when they arrive."

Noelle and I were sitting on a bench while talking. She subtly nudged my shoulder when we saw the boys arriving a few meters away, all five in a row, with their hands in their pockets.

"Hi! I'm Noelle!" She immediately said, while jumping up. Wow, she was excited.

"Hi Noelle!" Louis answered, seeming to be just as excited as Noelle.

Shortly after, they got into a hug.

"I think it's best if we sit on the grass over there. There's enough place for all of us."

"Okay!" Liam answered, turning three times in a circle, don't ask me why.

.

.

.

.

.

"Put the mic on" Noelle whispered in my ear, while she said she'd take a box with chips,  but purposely taking the box with spiders.

"Here are the chips. Harry could you open the box already please" Noelle said, while pretending to search something in her backpack.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhh! Ieuw Ieuw Ieuw they're gross!!! Get them outta here!!" Harry started screaming like a little girl, with a thick accent, while running away and freaking the shit out. He reacted just as expected.

(imagine Harry with the firework (: He had the same reaction here)

"Why the fuck did you do that?! It's not even funny!" Oh yes, it was.

"It's something very sweet, and you deserved it. It's called

REVENGE. "

Short chaptuh I know, I don't had much time and still wanted to give you something to read :) love ya (;

IF YOU VOTE A LOT, I'LL UPDATE FASTER !!!

★★☆★★