Chapter 4

Yay! I've got 50 reads on the past chapters! thx!!

He came to me, clenched fists and a really angry expression on his face.  "What did you say?!"

Okay, he was angry. But I have a lot of experience with angry people, so I know how to handle this situation.  My turn.

"You heard me. If you won't tell me,I'm gonna ask it myself. I know exactly where they are right now. So you have a choice, but one thing is sure. I'm gonna get what I want."

"No, you're not gonna get what you want, 'cause I'm only gonna tell you what you need to know. You're Aria Greene, I'm Harry Styles, that's Zayn Malik and the other boy is Louis Tomlinson. We were just talking in the hall, so you don't have to worry about me. Or us. Okay?"

"But how do you know me and why are you here?"

"We sneeked in to see you, I usually work at a bakery, not in a hospital. But I'm not gonna tell you 'cause you won't understand it."

"But I understand everything!"

"Not this situation."

End of discussion I guess. I had no words to fire back, so why would I try?

(at Aria's home)

"Mom?

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom?"

Where is she??  My first instict was to go upstairs, so I just followed my instinct. I walked upstairs and looked around me. No one was here. And they also didn't answer their phones, so Harry brought me home. I wasn't going to ask him to bring me home, but he heard me cursing 'cause they didn't answer. And if he wouldn't have brought me home, I needed to walk 4 miles, alone and in the rain. 

I opened the black wooden door, walked onto the dark grey carpet and saw a shadow of a person. A person with pretty curly hair, that looked creepily much like Harry's.  But that was impossible, he just drove away. Did he?

"I thought I'd give you this before I left. It's a letter from your  parents. They said I needed to give it to you.  And because I am such a good person, I am just gonna do what they asked me to do. So here it is."

He handed me a letter, with a little black star before and behind my name. Typical my mom, she always call me 'her star', even though I'm 17.  

"Why didn't they come to the hospital?" That was a pretty normal question, right?

"After the ambulance arrived, I told them they could go, and I would take care of you. And they did what I said."

"Did they trust you? But why do they trust you?  No offense, but they don't know you,  neither did I at that moment."

"I told them a little white lie."

Wait... What kind of lie?

"I told them I'm your boyfriend. And apparently they believed me"

I needed some time to recover and to close my mouth again. It had fallen wideeeeeee open. 

"Did they really believe you?! Or are you just messing with my head?"

"No, they actually really believed me. And I think we should at least know how it feels to kiss each other..."

Wow..

Comment and/or vote ! Love you lots !  ★