Chapter 5

"No, they actually really believed me,  so I think we should at least know how it feels to kiss each other.."

And with that, he pressed his lips on mine and I have to admit,  it felt good. Looked like he had a lot of experience.

But it felt wrong,  so endlessly wrong,  that I just pushed my hands on torso and tried to push him away. But he was too strong. I just couldn't stop him. Luckily, he didn't try to push his tongue between my lips.

"Don't you like it,  Ariena?" He asked when he pulled away to breathe, still with a grin on his face.

"No! Of course not!! What did you think?!"

"Well, I thought you'd like it.. But that's not the case, so.. bye Ariena,  hopefully I'll never have to see you again."

With his rude answer,  he slammed the door and I could easily hear his car starting to drive away. Far away from me.

I felt relieved,  but also empty, in a weird way. It felt good, but it felt wrong. I want it, but I don't want it. I want him, but i don't want.. Yes, actually I want him. But right now,  I don't really think he wants me.

And I also didn't have his phone number. Great, just fucking great. My life couldn't get better!

I still had the white letter with that little black star on it that Harry gave me.

I was so curious since it was from my parents, so I decided to open it. There was only one paper in it, with something fastly scribbled on it.

"Aria, you're probably wondering why we didn't come home, but that's just because we really trust Harry.  He seemed sweet, and he's your boyfriend, and I'm sure he will take care of you. See you soon, Mom. Xx"

Where are they? Why did they trust Harry? They don't know him! When will they come back?

So many questions kept playing in my mind, but I couldn't even find one answer.

Hope you liked it!! xx vote and comment if you want me to update!! x