- 7 -

More weeks passed by in the same routine; heists, exposure, outcry. The city began to finally open its eyes to something that was going on right in front of them. Riots broke out in the streets and more and more people were getting murdered in those riots, protesters and police alike. Due to the amount of chaos that now consumed the city, the vigilante group had taken a break. They were now working for the various deep web bosses once more, either that or they were still helping out Namjoon with the smallest things like stalking officials and finding out their connections. Soon, the outcry died out, the government said they had exterminated the vigilantes and that they had only been working against the government for attention without a fixated cause. Now that the trend of protesting faded away, the group decided to meet up once again.

“How long are we going to wait for him?”groaned Tae, rolling on the concrete ground with boredom.

“This kid.”sighed Suga.”Jin should be here soon, he lives the furthest away after all.”

“It’s been 3 hours!”Tae whined, picking up a tool Hoseok dropped,”He should be here now.”

“Yeah he’s right.”mumbled Namjoon, checking his computer monitor.”But Jin isn’t anywhere near as of now.”

“Where is he?”asked Jimin, walking to a spot behind Namjoon.

“He’s halfway across the city.”he says,”Remember when I placed a tracker into each of your main weapons?”

“Like hell I’d forget.”grumbled Jungkook.”Maybe he’s on a mission.”

“If he was he would’ve called.”Jimin stated,”He’s called us every time he was on a mission to tell us he’d be late. When was the last time any of you have heard from him?”

“He and I went shopping together two days ago.”said Hoseok,”He seemed normal then.”

“Aw, look at you two having some bonding time.”teased Jungkook,”What next are you gonna make rice cakes with him?”[“making rice cakes” is slang for intercourse in Korea]

“Like hell I won’t.”said Hoseok, slightly imitating his younger’s habit of swearing.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled slightly,”Yeah sorry bro.”

“No problem bro.”Hoseok chuckled,”Back to the missing assassin. Is he moving?”

“Yeah, he just moved a few streets up towards the edge of the city.”said Namjoon, zooming into the highlighted area of his monitor.”Seems like he’s in a car.”

“Should we follow him?”asked Tae,”I have nothing better to do.”

“I don’t know if it’s much of concern.”Namjoon said,”It might be something personal.”

“But you know what could happen if we just dismiss this. He might be in trouble.”Jimin gasped, watching as the red dot shifted from street to street.”Jin wouldn’t do this. He’d tell us ahead of time.”

“If you worry about him that much then I’ll go with you Jiminie.”Tae says, hopping off the ground and into the seat next to Jimin.”Let’s go!”

“I-I mean, what do you all think?”Jimin asked, looking at the others.”I’d feel much more comfortable if all of you came with me.”

“Yeah, I see what you mean Jimin,”said Namjoon,”But I don’t think we need to worry about Jin. All of us know that he’s capable of taking care of himself.”

Jimin sighed and stood up, grabbing his bag from the counter before heading towards the door,”If I’m not back by midnight come find me.”