- 27 -

"Alright, so this is the plan."said Namjoon."We will infiltrate the Town Hall on February 19 at approximately 9:00pm. You will do what you do best, assassinate. Our target...Is the governor. Jongseung Il."

Namjoon pulled up the projection of the blueprints and continued speaking. He was surprised once more, at such short notice everyone had arrived on time. Although they seemed under the weather at the moment. Hoseok looked exhausted with deep bags under his eyes but his bright persona seemed the same yet forced at the same time. Tae seemed more quiet than usual. Jungkook has been getting closer to Tae and the two seemed to balance each other out. Jimin has been strangely more open with Jin and Hoseok. Suga was keeping his distance, mostly talking to Jungkook now and then from their side of the room. Once Namjoon had quickly glanced at his notes he continued explaining the plan.

"All you need to do is get me into Jonseung's office. At around 9pm most of the security is at a standstill. It's a strange time where the day shift workers are going home and the night shift workers are arriving. This gives us a short window of time where the governor is most vulnerable."Namjoon says, pointing to one of the doors."Jungkook, Hoseok, and Tae."

The threes' ears perked in attention at the sound of their names,"You three will be entering through the back door. Hoseok, you'll find the security room right here after you take a left. It'll be the first door to you right. Once you're there, you'll disable the cameras and disconnect the service and wifi from the building. Tae will clear out the second floor and Jungkook will clear the first. Jimin and Suga, you'll be entering from the roof."

Namjoon pulled up the satellite map of the block and pointed to a nearby bank."You two will use the fire escape from this bank and jump onto the roof from above. The governor has a balcony where he gives speeches to the public at the very front of the building. You two will jump down onto that balcony and take care of the guards. Make sure that the governor isn't armed."

Jimin and Suga tried their best to keep a straight face during the whole explanation. It was their last mission, they could put up with each other for one night."Alright, then as for me. I'll be entering through the front. I'll be barricading the door as Jin stands guard. For cops or guards. If any of you finish your part of the mission early, wait on the first floor with Jin. Do not wait in the governor's office. Understand?"

Namjoon's voice was stiff and demanding as the others give an equally stiff nod back."Right after completing this mission, your job will be done. I'll be giving out your clean slates at the getaway car."

And with that, Namjoon walked back to his monitor, switching through security cameras once more. Hoseok stood up with a sigh and grabbed his jacket.

"Well, I'll be off. I have a live stream to finish."Hoseok said.

Tae quickly shot up and followed Hoseok,"Can I come watch?"

"Sure, if you can handle it."Hoseok smirked, walking up the stairs to his car.

Tae had never seen Hoseok give him a look like that. So dark and playful at the same time. If he had to be honest, it was like looking into a mirror of his former self before his bloodthirst had dissipated. He didn't want to seem like a wuss if he backed out so he followed Hoseok to his car and got into the passenger seat.

"So who's the victim for today's stream?"Tae asked as Hoseok started the car.

"Just a man who killed his child. Manslaughter was what the judge said. But in reality he was abusing his daughter. At least, that's what my last star confessed."

Hoseok had never spoken like this about his victims. He used to call them by name, he used to tell Tae about their positive impact on other's lives before immediately pointing out the negatives. But he's changed ever since he started more streams. The unused steel pillars sitting in their scrap yard and the hundreds of unmade toys were hinting at the change. They arrived at a nearby warehouse screaming head to toe with neglect. The broken dusty windows and the immense amount of snow encircled the entrance. The only thing that signaled someone had been there before was the trail of smeared blood and footsteps leading to the rusty door. Hoseok stepped over the redness without a moment's hesitation and opened the door. Sitting in the warehouse was a man wearing a hood surrounded by a puddle of blood. Tae took in the gory scene of mangled bodies, blood stained the clothing of the deceased humans, the stench of death was overwhelming. Tae followed Hoseok through the field of bodies, if he had to estimate there would be around half a hundred bodies piled over each other in that very building. Tae could have sworn that he heard the crack of a bone beneath his feet.