1

Kiaria POV

"Biiitttccchhhh, wake yo ass up," Skylar said yellin' in my ear jumping on me.

"Skylar what the fuck, Its too damn early to be playin'  like that," I shouted.

Sky roled her eyes and got off me and went to the bathroom. " 15 minutes Ri-Ri don't wanna get fired from up yo intern job," she called out reminding me.

I got up and got dressed puttin' on my clothes. I grabbed my purse and a jacket and hopped in Sky jeep and let her drive me to work.

Through the night when it be stormin'
Hopin' everything could clear up by the morning
Niggas tellin' lies so I gotta be honest
Ask me for to tell it, you know that I'ma run it
Turned up like who want it, we pulled up on that dumb shit
Flexin' on these niggas, pocket full of blue hund-

"Nope, I said cuttin' that shit off. "You know I ain't with that bullshit play somethin' else," I said rolling my eyes at that lame ass song.

"Bitch don't do my zaddy, DAT nigga is fine as hell and I would fuck him "atp".

"ATP?"

"Any time and place, he could pull my hair,choke me,  and some mo I would give no fucks," Sky said while acting out getting her hair pulled and getting choked.

" Whatever just don't play the niggas lame, trash ass music while I'm in the car," I said hopping out the car going to work.

"Kiaria we still goin' out tonight right?," Sky asked I nodded my head and went inside the building.

Me and Skylar live together in a studio apartment. She my lock and key and I love her ass like a sister. She just always hype and outspoken but through thick and thin she was there.

"Kiaria Ross I need this paperwork done by today," My boss said throwing them on my Lil ass desk.

Skylar POV

As I ride on the city lights
I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down
And I start to get this feeling like
Who gone be there for my sons the day that I'm not around?

I hope you love me as much as I love you
Didn't mean to break your heart, but baby, that's what thugs do
Nothing in the world, baby I wouldn't do for you
If I die right now its so much that I would lose

Imma tell you now I always be there for you

I was singing to my NBA Young boy after droppin' of Kiaria, but I call her Ri-Ri. Anyway me and my girl was suppose to go to this new club that just open up and since my brother friend work as security he can get us in on the first day it open which is tonight. All fine nigga suppose to be there hopefully I can get satisfied tonight or something.

I decide to take my ass to the mall and buy me and Ri-Ri a cute outfit to wear that way we look bomb as fuck. After getting my hair done and puttin' my stuff in the car I picked up Ri-Ri and we started getting ready its about to be lit in a bitch.

Youngboy POV

"Aye y'all its dis new club openin' up tonight y'all wanna go?,"we had been up in dis house fried all day and I was bored den as fuck.

They all agreed and we decide to head out.

Kiaria ⬆

Kiaria ⬆

Skylar ⬆

Skylar ⬆

Youngboy NBA ⬆

Youngboy NBA ⬆

Other characters will be added later.