12

Skylar POV

"Now you beggin' this a doozy
But beggars cannot be choosy
Been the queen for eight summers
Just tell them to call me Suzy
This that Nicki, this that Uzi
This Hennessy got me woozy
Broke the Internet in 5411's and some Gucci
The blue ribbons eatin' sushi
It's that real good coochie..." I sung along while smoking weed at home. Its been about what one or two months. Shit I don't even know this 'Sage' got me feeling different. I had been on my own for 2 months Dom never texted me I had to ask him and even then he'll have these short ass responds. So I stopped trying and just.....shiiiddd, live in the moment I guess. It was going on my fourth blunt when I heard somebody knock at the door. I got up and answered it.

Youngboy POV

I couldn't ignore dis shit anymo' for some reason Kiaria stayed in my head. When I tried to call her she ain't never answer. I picked up my phone and called Sky.

"Yooo, yhu reached Skyyyyylllllar I'll hit chu up later." The voicemail ended with her laughing.

Fuck it I'm going to they house. I grabbed my phones and keys and walked out my house. I drove they and knocked on the door. As soon as the door open all smoke came out. Damn ion even think I can smoke that much.....

Naw let meh stop lyin'. Skylar opened the door with her eyes barley opened. She started smiling once she realized it was me.

 She started smiling once she realized it was me

"Umm...hey YB, what you doin' here." She asked avoiding eye contact with me.

This was fuckin' awkward.

"Is Kiaria here I been trying to talk to her but she ain't responding.

"Good luck with that." She said bout to turn away.

"Wait what chu mean." I asked grabbing her shoulder.

"If she ain't talking to you she not talking to me, we screwed...I mean I screwed up bad, she probably might not talk to us for the rest of her life her shit gone and she hangin' out wit another nigga."

Damn mane, before I walked away. I told Sky to take care but she was already back in the house. I headed back home and took a shower. I checked my phone and noticed a text from Ben.

Ben;club tonight?😁

Shidd fuck it.

Me; ight...10 mins.

Kiaria POV

"Ki,Ki,Ki,Ki."Dom called out shaking me in the bed.

"Whaaatttt." I groaned getting up lookin at him smilin'.

"Get yo ass up, you been only at work and at da house. Its 1' o clock in the evening.Imma take you somewhere tonight."

"Where." I asked smilin' I hope its to the beach or to a restaurant.

"You'll see, wear a sexy ass dress."he said walking out the room.

Nigga bout to take me to fancy ass restaurant. I decided to go with my white- just below the knee dress with some clear- see through heels. I had Dutch merged braids in my hair with my handbag and my gold watch.

 I had Dutch merged braids in my hair with my handbag and my gold watch

He walked in the door without knocking and smile.
"What if I was naked Dom."I asked him.

"Shid we would have to skip were we going and let me fu-."

"Anyway let's go."I said cutting him off he laughed and we went to our destination.

We pulled up and I look around. We were at the club. He grabbed my hand and walked up to the Bouncer. I looked around and I could of sweared I seen Ben and kent-I mean NBA Youngboy.
We walked in the club and he took us to a VIP section. We was chilling,drinking, dancing and smokin' until me and Dom turned our heads to hear....

 We was chilling,drinking, dancing and smokin' until me and Dom turned our heads to hear

"Ahhhhh NBA Youngboy is here."

Great just fuckin' great.

Publish new chapter around 1 pm tommorow.... Sorry 4 the wait.

XOXOXOMariya💜💜💜