19

Kiaria POV

"The fuck was dat bitch." Skylar asked with chettos in her mouth and a smirk on her face.

"Good evening to yo ass too." I smirked laughing at her.

"What was that outside, he was smirking, yo ass blushing and giggling." Skylar noisy ass asked me.

"I think Dom still like me, he asked me if I never left to talk to Kentrell then what would the answer be to being his girl, I told him yes."

"So are y'all dating?"

"Naw we just hung out, I think he was just wondering what would my answer have been." I explained to her.

"Come on Kia , Dom like yo ass, a lot maybe you should give him a chance."

"I would Sky but I feel like I need to understand everything on my own and see how I feel, this whole time I feel like I've been asking people for advice." I told Skylar.

"You really haven't, but whatever." Skylar said walking out the room. I roled my eyes and ignored her. She never understand where I'm coming from.

I went upstairs and went to take clean myself up. I soaked my skin in the bath then took a shower once I was ready to come out. I dried of my body listen to Ella Mia: Naked.

"Than somebody who loves me naked
Someone who never asks for love
But knows how to take it
Are you that somebody
Who sees a wall and breaks it
Are you ready to fight just to see what's lost behind my flaws
Can you love me naked?

Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Naked
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Naked
Oh oh oh yeah, yeah

Might be a bitch in the morning so catch me at night time
Some of my friends think I'm moody but I think I'm just fine
I could be pissed but I act like I'm not
I really remember when I say I forgot
No matter how hard I try
To run away from love at the end of the night

I need somebody who loves me naked."

Once I got done drying of I put on some baby soft scent vasline and sprayed on some perfume. And went to snap to take a picture of my jumpsuit before putting on my pants.

 And went to snap to take a picture of my jumpsuit before putting on my pants

I smiled and placed my phone on the bed for a second.

DING

I grabbed my phone and looked at the message."

Kentrell🤘🖤:can we talk?

Did I really wanna talk to him right now.

Me:Can't I'm busy maybe later.

Then I turned off my phone and headed downstairs. I turned on my TV and started watching reruns of That's so Raven.

Youngboy POV

I was sitin' down in my room. Writin' lyrics, smokin' and watchin' my Lil pup run around me wantin' to play.

Shit I was bored Ben been plannin' something for Skylar but he ain't tell me what

Shit I was bored Ben been plannin' something for Skylar but he ain't tell me what. I already knew he ain't really like talkin' about Skylar in front of me sense we fucked. I understand and imma respect my dawg on his wishes.

" I'm a genie
I can answer wishes (yeah)." Damn I'm so bored I'm singing my own songs.

Shit, fuck it,I'll text Kiaria.

I asked her could we talk and she just dissed my ass. I open up my heart and tell her how I feel and she don't wanna talk about it or nun. She just gone act like ain't shit never happen and we ain't shit.

I started getting more mad. Somebody, any-fuckin'-body tell me what I did wrong. Fuckin Sky don't count either cuz, we wasn't even fucking DATING when that shit happened!

I was done.
Done with her bullshit excuses. Done with her fake as complaining. Everything, I'm getting my answers. I grabbed my dog and my weed and got in a car having someone drive me to Kiaria place.

We about to talk rather she like it or not.

Dom Pov

After that whole thing with Kiaria closing the door on my face. It got me thinking. I mean if she would've said yes then, who's to say she won't say yes now. I got up and took a shower and went to bed.

Imma ask her to be my girlfriend tommorow. I smiled and went to sleep. I'm not letting her slip through the cracks no mo'

I know its short but next chapter should be longer and probably like 3 or 4 chapters left.

XOXOXOMARIYA💜💜💜