16

Skylar POV

"Kiaria what you doing." I ask her.

" I don't even know." She said.

I opened the door wider and allowed her to come in. She walked in looking at the place. She sat down on the couch.

"Can we talk." She asked me.

I yawned and sat criss cross on the couch.

"I miss you Sky and I'm sorry for the things I did." She said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Kiaria I screwed up and I messed up my relationship then messed up yours."

"Truths." she said looking up to me with a pinky finger out waiting for mine so we could pinky promise. It was our 'thing'

"Bitttcchhh I need a hug." I grabbed her pulling her into me rocking her back and forth.

"Sky....Can't..breathe..." She whispered losing breathe I let go of her and then started to get her catched up on what had been happening.

My life was going back to normal. I looked at the time it was two in da mornin'. I went to bed and Kiaria went to sleep in her old bedroom.

*******

I woke up to the smell of donuts. I opened my eyes and saw Ben in my bed watching TV eating a donut.

"Uhhh....whats da time.",I asked. I heard him laugh.

"What's funny." I asked.

"You trynna sound like me and shit. " I rolled my eyes and grabbed a donut checking my own phone.

"Ben you gone make Sky a fat ass." Kiaria said walking in.

I gasped but continued eating my donut.

"Don't talk to my girl like dat." He said.

I got up and headed down da hallway following Kiaria and Ben following me.

"Why you following me fo?" I asked him.

"Da game better on the livin' room TV plus I feel more comfortable when yhu lay on top of me."

I laid my head against Ben chest and saw Kiaria go into the kitchen.

" So what's happening with you have you talked to Dom or YB." I asked. I felt Ben tense up a Lil bit when I mentioned YB but I ignored him.

"Nun been chilling and staying with Dom we been getting close he asked me to be his girl and Kentrell said he loves me oh and I'm getting my car later on today and If its cool with you I'm thinking bout moving back in."

Kiaria POV

I looked over at Sky and Ben and saw them with them mouth wide open. Sky started to crawl om the floor towards me while Ben hopped over everything and came dashing to me.

"He...They what?" Sky asked.

"Dom took me out to eat and on a nice romantic kind of day. When we made it home just before we go inside Kentrell pulls up and I'm not really focusing on Dom until he asked me to be his girl. Then Kentrell calls out me name and I go to see what he wants leaving Dom which makes him pissed we get to his house and he starts interrogating me about Dom and I relationship. We get into and argument and he asks me about us having a future, which I don't see, and I tell him that. We go back and forth until he tells me he puts up with me because he love me he tries to explain but I cute him off and go off then I leave and come here." I explained in one breath and looked at them again. They just stand there in shock.

I sat down slowly and grabbed a glass of water trying to relax my head. Ever since last night all I can hear in my head is "Yhu right but I love yo ass enough to take it." Over and over the whole scene keeps playing in my head and it won't stop

"Dat's crazy, yhu look like yhu need a smoke or somethin'." Ben pulls out two already made blunts and lit them. This nigga be ready. I grabbed one and sat on the couch and Sky grabbed one. "Kiaria are you sure you okay cause that type of shit would leave you fucked up in the head." Ben and Sky shared one and I had one to myself. All this stress and pressure was too much I don't even know why either of them wanted me. I rubbed my face and took another hit.

"Kiaria you never responded to either of them?" I shook my head no.

"Well which was is it gonna be, Dom or NBA youngboy." Ben looked at me while Sky was on the edge of her seat waiting for an answer. I feel my heart rate beat up and there words fill my head again.

"Yhu right but I love yo ass enough to take it."

"Kiaria Foster you  wanna be my girl."

"Yhu right but I love yo ass enough to take it."

"Kiaria Foster you  wanna be my girl."

"Yhu right but I love yo ass enough to take it."

"Love yo ass enough to take it."

" wanna be my girl."

"Love yo ass enough to take it."

" my girl."

" take it."

" my girl."

" take it."

Who was I gonna pick. The voices fills my head more and I feel my head pounding I looked up at the ceiling then back at them and .....

BLACKED OUT.

What you think just happened ?

Who should she pick?

XOXOXMARIYA💜💜💜💜