6

Kiaria POV

"You went to jail to pay for studio time?"

"Yep."

"That's stupid why you ain't just get a job."

"Kiaria I was a 9th grade drop out and my grandma had died. What yhu think."

"Ohh that's right,was that hard for you." I asked bitting into my Muffuletta that sand which was so fuckin fire.

"Yeah she was Important to me and dat lady was my er'thang for da longest. My childhood was nun wit out her."he said.

"And before you ask my childhood was hard,but fun." I looked at him confuse trying to tell him to explain it better. "We had to make it fun."he finished.

I nodded and told him I was full I still had a half of the sand which left.We got to-go plates and left. He drove me back to my aparment and parked right in front.

"Kentrell?"

"Yea, he said turning to me."

"I left after the kiss because, I didn't know you and you did make me mad you know that right?"

"You made me mad first though, how we  was gone hang if you just give niggas you phone number easily that whole day."

Here we go again.

"Look Kiaria I ain't tryna make you mad but you gotta know I'm Feelin' you and I understand the Lil 'I don't like the nigga' thing but I know you got some type of feelings for me, you don't gotta admit it now but I'm just keepin' it 1 hunnit."he said turning his head and starting to roll a blunt.

"Bye Kentrell."I said awkwardly but before I could get out the car I kissed his cheek and walked away.

"Aight ma, I'll hit yhu up later."he said driving of smiling.

Skylar POV

I was flat ironing my hair in the bathroom and in came Kiaria. Her sneaky ass ditched me and Ben but I wasn't mad though.

"Bitttccchhh."Kiaria said trying to get me attention.

I ran out the bathroom and jumped on her bed. As she fell dramatically on her bed.

"Ouu did you get some DICKKKK!"

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes."Trifinling ass always thinking nasty."

"Bitch answer the question." I asked eagerly.

"No we hung out at a food place and then he took me home and I skcifsgs him."she said mumbling the last part.

"I kissed him."

"Ouuuu you got some tounge on tounge action some lips to lips, get it girl, I see you."

She laughed," No on the cheek." she said smiling.

I stopped my whole Lil freaky dance and looked straight at her ass like she was retarded.

"Bitch what the fuck are we, 7th graders. Bitch I should beat yo ass." I said walking out our bedrooms and going back to flat ironing my hair.

"Sky foreal, you gone walk away like that." I turned around and got out my phone just to see my baby Ben calling me.

"Did you hear that bullshit with NBA and Kiaria?"he asked.

"Hell yay." I said then continued on talking to Ben. Me and Ben are getting closer I be seeing him and talking to him a lot more. He always grabing me and squeezing me though but I ain't complaining. We been trying to get Kiaria together with Kentrell but her ass to damn stubborn.

"Baby?" Ben asked.

"Huh?"

"Let's go on a double date with them we all can hang out and get to know each other better."He said.

"Okay I'll talk to you tommorow, Bye." Hr said then hunged up.

I ignored Kiaria for one more hour before letting her tell me the details about the date or what she call "a hang out".

A kiss on the fucking cheek,she is childish a Lil girl.I laughed to myself thinking about it. But I loved my Best friend.

I know a slow, boring chapter but its gone get spicy next chapter I promise.