10

There sex in this chapter skip if you want.

Enjoy.

Skylar POV

I woke up to my fingers covered in hot fries dust. I looked over at Kiaria and  she had ice cream around her mouth. It was Sunday so she ain't have to work. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready. I put on my blue jean jacket with a gray taint top and brush through my hair and headed out.

I need to apologies to Ben

I need to apologies to Ben. I had to text NBA first though to get some information about where Ben would be at.

Me; hey yb wyd

Yb💞🎶; at home with Ben smoking.

Me;aww... cool well gtg 🤗💓
T

hat was easier than I thought.

As I was bought to head out Kiaria came downstairs.

"Hey boo where you headed." she asked.

"To the store you ate all the snacks last night." I laughed.

"Bitch that was yo ass too." She laughed back."But I'll see you later get some ibprohen too, my head hurt." She said before starting to walk up the stairs.

"Kiaria!" I yelled

"Huh"

"I'm going to apologize to Ben too, maybe you should apologize to NBA, you could come with me, we all fucked up let's just make the shit right."

Kiaria rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I'll think about it, but I gotta clean my bed and sleep of this headache."

I nodded and walked out knowing Kiaria was not gone apologise. Then I headed NBA house.

******

Youngboy POV

Me and Ben was smokin and written some lyrics down. We was just chilling like usual. I got a knock on my door. I took one more hit on my blunt and placed it on the table.

"Don't touch my shit nigga."I said to Ben pointing at my separate bag of weed.

He waved me off and kept smoking his own. I shook my head and open the door. Once I saw who it was I pushed her back outside with me and closed da door.

"Sky what da fuck yhu doing here, yhu know Ben still mad right?"

"I don't care I miss him and I need to talk to him." She said as her eyes got watery.