22

TWO MONTH LATER

September 25

Kiaria POV

"Biiiiiittttttccchhhh wake up."

"Skylar get the fuck off me." I groaned trying to go back to sleep.

(A/N) It was all a dream y'all.

The end.

Let me stop playing anywayyyy......back to Kiaria POV.

"Okay I guess I'll tell Dom to go back home." Skylar whispered in my ear.

My eyes shot wide open. I was struggling to get out these damn covers I tangled myself in. Once I got out. I quickly ran downstairs hoping Skylar wasn't playing with me.

Once I seen his face. I smiled so hard."Baaabbbbbiiiieeee." I shouted out running up towards him and jumping on him.

He started laughing. "Hey baby,Happy Birthday."

Was it September 25 already, Damn I ain't even know.

"Thank you." I told his before her cupped my face and started kissing me. I felt his tongue glide against my lips asking for entrance.

"Okay calm down it's still early in the morning."Sky said interrupting us.

Dom sucked his teeth." Mane were yo nigga at Skylar,maybe yo need some di....."he tried to finish.

"Anyway, what you doing here Dom." I cut him off, he didn't really ever fuck with Skylar like that. They were mutual. They only spoke two sentence then they would be done. He hated when she interrupted us, or when Sky was her hyper self.

"Oh I just wanted to say Happy birthday, and to let you know,imgoingoutoftownsoicantbehereforyourbirthday."

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked confused. He grabbed my hand rubbing my palm with his thumb. Then he sighed and started."My going out of town today so I can't be here for your birthday,I'm sorry." I took everything in trying to process it.

I was so fucking pissed right now. So he just gone tell me this the day of my birthday. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"It's fine, well I'm going back to sleep. And I'll see all of y'all later." I said running upstairs.

"Kiaria wait." I heard him yell. I turned around looking at him from the top stair.

"You sure you okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine, go have fun, to be honest I wasn't even planning to do nothing today." I lied through my teeth.First I was gonna go to cracker barrel for breakfast,with Ben, Sky, and Dom and Kentrell if he wanted to come. Then I was gonna get my hair done. Then get my nails done. Going to get ready to go to the club. Be placed in V.I.P and smoke weed with everybody.

But nope, Dom fucked up my whole mood. I wanted to do all of this with him.

As he walked out the door. I went in my room and locked the door so nobody would come in.