15

Skylar POV

I stretched out my arms as the sun hit my face. I looked around and noticed a figure in my bed. I lifted the covers off his face.

Ben.

"so it wasn't a dream." I thought.

I slowly began to get up and I go to the shower. I washed my face and my body, washed my hair, shaved my legs and arms. I got out and brushed my teeth. I slipped on some pajamas. I opened the door to go down stairs.
But was scared the fuck out of by Ben.

He laughed and grabbed my waist pulling me back to the bed.  "I got us some donuts and chocolate milk."

I sat on the bed and watched him closely.

"Why aren't you mad anymore."

He shrugged." Cuz I love you and realized that we wasn't even datin' when dat otha' shit went down. And YB told me yhu looked fucked up since everythang. As much as I was mad, I still wanted you to be happy."

My ass was gone cry again.
"I don't deserve you." I said shakin' my head.

He picked up my chin and smiled. "Skylar Ross I love you and Ion care what you think rite now, I know I can't be wit out you. So shut up eats some donuts and drink some milk. I smiled and sat on his lap. I felt his hand slide up down from my waist and cup my right breast.

"He kissed my cheek and went back to watching Basketball."

"I love you too." I said then stuffed another donut in my mouth. Damn they was fuckin' good.

Dominique POV

Me and Kiaria was suppose to chill today since we ain't have nun else better to do.

"Kiaria come on damn."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said runnin' downstairs.

I was bout to hop in the car but she called my name.

"Let's take a picture." She told me to stand beside her but I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

I opened the door for her let her get in the jeep

I opened the door for her let her get in the jeep. Then I got in and we headed out.

I took her to the cheesecake factory I got an Oreo Dream Extreme slice of Cheesecake. And Kiaria got Ultimate Red Velvet Cake slice of  Cheesecake.

"So you planning' on living with me forever or what."

"Damn I leave if its like dat." She said laughing.

"Naw I like when you wit me." I said smiling and she started blushing.

After we got done eatin' I drove her to park where they was poppin' fireworks before Christmas and shit because her ass would not stop fake poutin' about it.

Once dat bullshit was over we went back home.

"Kiaria Georgia Foster I want you to know dat yhu important to me and if I ain't meet you shidd ion no where I'll be......"

Kiaria POV

I was listen to Dom say all these amazing thing and then I heard a car engine. I turned my head towards the car with the tinted windows to see who it was.

 I turned my head towards the car with the tinted windows to see who it was

"Kiaria Foster you  wanna be my girl." Dom said. I snapped my neck back to him.

"What?"

"Yo Ki can we talk." Youngboy asked.

I looked up at Dom who looked annoyed.

"I'll be right back." I said. He turned around and slam da door.

I walked over to Youngboy car waiting for him to talk.
"Let's go somewhere." I turned back to Dom house and then went inside the car.

He took me to his house. I hesitated to go in but eventually I did.

"How you been I ain't heard from yhu in a while." He said lightin' up a blunt.

Typical YB

"I been wit Dominique." I said shrugging.

He laughed a Lil bit." So y'all a thing?"

"Maybe ion know." I said honestly.

"Do yhu wanna be wit him." He asked looking at me.

"I guess." I answered annoyed he was about to make me mad wit this interrogation.

"What about us." He asked.

"There is no us YB." I said.

"So dat take it slow and dat night at da club was bullshit." He said raising his voice.

"Who you talking to like that, I'm not finna argue with you." I said yelling at him.

"See that's you problem, you don't see how yhu affecting people and how da shit that come out yo mouth is so fake." He said.

"By Youngboy, you on something."

"Kiaria I can't keep doing dis shit witchu." He said.

"Nobody askin' yhu too."I said back.

"Yhu right but I love yo ass enough to take it." He yelled as a vein popped out on his forehead.

I stopped and looked at him up and down.

"You what?" I asked.

"Kiaria let me finish."

"No you don't get to finish, when did you decide this when you fucked my best friend or when you saw me with somebody else, how could you say that? You been fuckin' with my head since day one. Through arguments and all  and you still doing it. For what KENTRELL! to benefit yo own self."

He just stood there I could see his jaw tightening.

I shook my head and left.

Skylar POV

It was 8 pm why is it always people at this door. Ben said he was gone be over tommorow. I opened the door and looked at the person.

"Ohh its you." I said shocked.

Who at da door?

Who side u on Kiaria or Young boys.

Or

Youngboy v.s. Dom

XOXOXO MARIYA💜💜💜