17

A/N;, One of NBA kids not his biologically..... That fucked me up.....I respect him for still planning to raise him though .....growin' up🔥💕🤗👏👏👏

Ben POV

Sky, Kia, and me was all smokin'. Sky asked Kia a question and all of a sudden Kiaria head fell back and she passed out her body started shakin'.

Sky jumped up of of me and ran to her side. She started crying a Lil bit and yell at me to call 911. I got my phone out and dialed da number.

"911 what is your emergency." A lady asked.

I wiped my face and started talking." M..M...My Sis I think she's havin' a seizure.

"We have people on there way...can I get your address and name." She asked.

I looked at da phone and ended the call we can drive her ourself. I walked over to Skylar and took my keys out.

" Start the car." I told her.

"B..But Kiaria she's...." She started.

"Skylar start da fuckin' car." I yelled at her. She ran out the door.

I picked up Kiaria and grabbed her phone and Sky's then ran to da car. I placed Kiaria in da backseat and got in da passenger seat an told Sky to drive."

******
Once we made it to da hospital they took her to da emergency room and left us at da main office. I grabbed Skylar and told her to sit down in a chair. Her leg was bouncin' up and down and her eyes was blood shot red.
I sat right by her and reached my arm around her and pulled her close.

It was 11: 30 at night and we was still her. Sky fell asleep. I grabbed my phone an decide to hit up Dom and YB.

"Hello." YB answered.

"YB, Kiaria In da hospital. We at the closes on to they house."

"Shit, is she okay." He asked.

"Ion know we been her fo about two hours waiting."

"Ight I'm on my way."

I ended the called and then called Dom.

"Ben it's late at night what yo ass want." Dom asked.

"Kiaria in da hospital ,ion know what happen she just blacked out."

"I'll be there." Then he hunged up on me.

"Kiaria Foster." A man asked.

I got up and shook Sky. We looked at him waiting for what he had to say about her.

"What are your relations with the patient." He asked.

I'm her brother and this is her Bestfriend.

He nodded writing thing down. "Ms. Foster had a Psychogenic blackout."

"Psychogenic blackout can be difficult to diagnose. Most often it occurs in young adults as a result of stress or anxiety. Did she show symptoms of stress or anxiety?"He asked turnin' da page havin' his pen out ready to write.

"Yes she had been stressed out since yesterday." Sky spoke.

"Well she's resting now and should wake up soon. She would likely not remember the events that took place right before her seizure. No stress and I will give you more updates. She's in room 301.