21

Kiaria POV

After that crazy night\morning I got up to get ready for work that same day.

I seen Skylar come down the hall. Her hair was a mess and apart of her shirt slipped of her shoulder. She was walking all crazy too.

"Ummm are you okay." I asked her dying laughing as she tried to walk.

"No, Ben almost killed me." She whisper-yelled.

"Why you think that." I asked drinking some coffee I rarely drink it but I need it today.

"He kept going from 7pm to 3am. My back fucked up and my couchie hurt bitch."

I was tryna hold my laugh in so hard. I think I felt my coffee bout to come out my nose.

"I'm serious, if we being honest ion think he over what happen." She whispered.

"You mean you fuckin' YB ?" I questioned but I guess she ain't like the way I put it cause her mood changed a lil bit.

"Yes that, we'll I'll see you later." She said walking out the kitchen.

I'll just talk to her later I didn't wanna be late or she might fore me.

I was tired as hell and it didn't help that my boss stacked all files on my desk and cut down my break time.

As I was heading back to my little office desk I seen my phone had got a message.

Dom😍🔥🤘💓; way

Me; @ work just got off my break I get off at 7 ttyl

"Kiaria I don't pay you to text I pay you to work!"She said placing some more files on my desk.I can't stand that bitch.

******

I had just got off of work.thank god.

As I opened the door to me and Sky apartment. I was met with the smell of seafood and garlic.

"Skylar what did you buy cause I know you can't cook for shit." I said walking towards the kitchen setting my keys on the table and My purse on the couch. I seen she had put some soft blankets on the couch this must be for her and Ben.

 I seen she had put some soft blankets on the couch this must be for her and Ben

"Surprise Ma." I looked up and seen Dominique.

I ran up to him and hugged him. "What you doing here!?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you." He smiled checking me out.

"This boy right here." I thought while rolling my eyes.