20

Kiaria POV

BOOM BOOM BOOM

I

looked at the time and noticed it was 1:07am. I got up and looked through the peephole.

"What the fuck!" I thought in my head. I opened the door looking at this nigga crazy.

"We need to talk Kiaria."Kentrell said.

I looked at him and turned around and started laughing

I looked at him and turned around and started laughing. Scratching my head still trying to wake up.

"Kentrell I know you ain't at my fucking house at ONE IN THE FUCKING MORNING!"

"Mane calm yo ass down,I just wanna talk to yhu." Kentrell said.

"Kentrell its ONE A.M., YO ASS COULD OF WAITED A FEW MORE HOURS! I HOT WORK IN THE MORNING!"

"Sha, you can calm yo ass down!" He said raising his voice. This nigga right here must have lost his damn mind.

"Get the fuck out Kentrell." I said on some real shit, this nigga not finna be in my life at all.

"I ain't leaving shit, unless we go somewhere to fuckin' talk. Dats all I'm asking Sha, I just wanna talk." He said.

I nodded my head and walked out my house.

"Get yo ass out my house and let's talk. I watched his ass walk out and I closed the door trying not to wake Skylar up even though I might of already.

"He got in this car, I guess somebody was driving us. The windows were tinted.

The she car ride we ain't talk. I was pissed and at that point I ain't really give a shit about how he was feeling.

*******

"Sha? Sha? Wake up we here." I looked up and saw Kentrell. Great so that dream was real. I got up and slid out his side of the car still tired. I looked up at the Sky and it was getting brighter. I would take a picture of this if I wasn't still pissed the fuck off.