13

Kiaria POV

Dom turned his head to me.
"You okay, you seem mad."

I looked at him and shrugged.

"Not a big fan of NBA Youngboy, that's all." I said.

He laughed and we went back to dancin'. I was grinding on him as he held onto my waist and following my moves. We was laughing and giggling....probably cause we were a Lil high but it ain't matter.

"Yo yhu ain't gone say hi or anything." I looked over to who it was and I saw Ben smirking.

I got of a Dominique and then told the guard to let Ben in. He lifted me off the ground and hugged me. I started laughing then he put me down.

"Ben this is Dominique my....."

"Future baby daddy."Dom interrupted.

I rolled my eyes and contuined.

" Dom this is Benjamin a.k.a Ben my....."

"Brother and stop giving just anybody my full name, never know who working for FBI." Ben finished. I heard Dom laugh and then I invited Ben to stay if Dom was okay with that.

Ben and Dom started talking then we started passin' around weed. Ben offered us some Blue sky, I ain't never tried it but Dom seemed hype. The buds were darker greens hidden amongst patches of reddish and rust-colored pistils. Dom passed it to me and I eyed the both of them before hittin' it. Dom and Ben started laughing outta no where. Its taste was  light and airy but sweet with a bit of spice. I passed it back and just sat there for a minute Feelin' it go through me.

Youngboy POV

I walked in to da club with
Ben and as soon as a fan called out I was here I got tackled. But I wasn't complainin'. I signed magazines, posters,cds,titties,phones, money,and a bunch of otha' thangs too. Love my fans till the day I die.

Anyway I went lookin' for Ben and I saw him in a VIP with some other people. I yelled his name and they all looked over. I seen Kiaria and Damn she looked fine. Her ass was poppin' out and her face sexy as fuck.

Ben looked over at Kiaria. She looked at some otha' nigga I guess waiting for his approval and he nodded. Ben let me in. I sat next to Ben and he passed me a roach.

I looked at Kiaria and seen she was already lookin' at me then she turned away. Ben started laughing outta no where then Kiaria started.

"NBA this Dom,Dom this NBA." Kiaria said. I ain't even gone lie her not calling me by my real name made me feel some type of way. I said was up to him and we went back to smokin' and drinkin'.

"Okay I'm bored let's dance on the dance floor." Kiaria said then grabbed Dom hand. Ben grabbed his blunt and danced out the VIP room. We all was High as fuck. This thick ass girl walked up to me and she started grinned it on me. I looked over at Ben and he was by himself smokin' he been action different lately.

I heard laughing from not to far away and seen Dom grab her face gently and kissed her. I couldn't see no more of dat shit. I walked out angry as fuck and hearin' Ben call me.

Kiaria POV

Dom had kissed me and I kissed him back. Once I let go I heard Ben callin' after YB I followed them with Dom behind me. I walked out the door and seen YB and Ben standing there.

"Aye y'all okay." Dom asked. YB came up to him and punch the shit outta him.

Ben ran towards YB and I tried pushing Dom away.

"The fuck wrong wit chu!" I yelled at YB.

"I can't no mo' he mumbled,Kiaria we gotta talk." He asked me.

"Go Kiaria, I'll be fine." Dom said.

I nodded and Ben took Dom back to our VIP and I waited for YB to speak.

"I'm s....."he mumbled.

"What ." I asked him.

"I'm sorry Kiaria for all da shit I put you through but I can't just sit back and watch you with him and you kiss all up on him. I still Feelin' you and I can't explain it all but...." I couldn't help myself so many memories came back to me. Him making me laugh and mad and cry and  happy.Now or never.

I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. I slowly pushed back from him and he looked in my eyes smilin'.

"We good." He asked.

"Yeah, but slow dis time, we friends okay."I asked.

YoungBoy POV

Dis bitch stay crushing a nigga spirits. Why would she even kiss me.

"Mane, fine Kiaria but you will always be mine."

We walked back in and Ben was sitting down waiting for us.

"Its about time y'all niggas made up." He said smirking. Kiaria sat by Dom and I sat by Ben.

"Sorry bout earlier." I said to Dom. He nodded and we left it at dat and went back to smokin'.

We was all laughing at Ben and Kiaria arguing. Ben took another hit without passing it.

"Aye y'all wanna know somethin' else thats hella funny......" We all looked at him waitin' for his answer.

"I think I love Skylar." He said then took another long ass drag and started laughing.