Chapter 16

I opened my eyes and stared at the body beneath me. Mr. J and I were back at his factory/home and I was laying on his chest while he slept. We'd only gotten back just a few hours earlier and I couldn't help but be giddy that I was waking up in his arms. I inhaled deeply at his scent, it was truly intoxicating.

A few weeks ago, I would have never imagined that I would be this close to Mr. J, let alone sleeping ontop of him as he held me protectively. It was so different seeing him like this, he looked so peaceful in his sleep, much like an angel. Of course, I knew otherwise, he may appear innocent and harmless, but he used that to his advantage.

I smiled as I nestled into his chest deeper, he smelt so clean after we'd taken that shower. Everything didn't just feel different, but it looked different too, I had no idea what those chemicals did to me, but it was like everything around me felt that much more enhanced.

I could see things more clearly, hear things I couldn't before, even smell Harleen's rotting corpse on our bedside.

Even my thoughts were much clearer, it was like bathing in those chemicals made me a new man, it was like for the first time in my life, I was truly living. Now, I didn't want to miss a thing life had to offer me.

I finally know who I am, finally have someone that wants and needs me, but there was one thing that was still missing, one thing that I still pined for. I knew what it was, and I knew I had to go and get it, but not before I took care of my first priority, I promised Mr. J I would show him things that he couldn't even dream of and I wasn't about to pass up on my promises.

I nestled myself underneath his neck and started to lick and suck at it, I could hear him stir slightly in his sleep, but it was more so moaning than anything else, he was still asleep.

I traveled down his body sucking and licking his chest, and laying soft kisses down his body. He was still asleep, but I knew he'd wake up once I started doing what I really wanted to do. I moved the covers off of us slowly to get a better view, and his pale body, the tattoos, all of them just made my mouth water profusely, but I had to pull it together because I had to get to my prize.

These next few steps are going to be crucial to what I need to do, I had to be extremely careful. I brought my head down to his member, it was already at full attention when I arrived and I looked up and saw him looking down at me deviously. I started to take his dick in my mouth and I felt him slide his hand down to grip my hair, but I swatted his hand away.

He looked at me, about to object, but just then I swallowed him whole. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and I knew he was mine, but I was still on a mission. I sucked him for a few moments, bobbing my head up and down to make sure he was thoroughly aroused, so much so, that he didn't even notice me slowly take my mouth off of him to suck the sides of his shaft, and then to the base.

I jerked him as I started to suck on each one of his balls and watched him intently, his eyes were still closed, and I knew that it was either now or never. Just then I slowly slide his legs up until I was face to face with my prize, I saw the pale hole staring at me, winking at me at every stroke.

I felt him stir a little, and I think he noticed what I was about to do, but before he could react I stuck my tongue out and licked his hole with one long, wet swipe. I heard him yelp a little in pleasure and before he could come down from the surprise, I kept jerking him as I lapped around the surface of his entrance.

From his mewling and whines, I knew this was his first time having this happen to him, and I knew that he was thoroughly enjoying it.

I licked and licked, I had to make sure to get him nice and slick, then I started to push, I pushed with my tongue as hard as I could until it was actually inside his hole. To say that he was tight was an understatement, it took several licks, several strokes before he started to open up for me, and I could lick him longer and deeper.