Chapter 11 Lesson

"Hana, when you asked the squad for help, I thought you were really making a shitty science experiment again," Samantha said. She caught a glance of a glaring Liezel before muttering an apology. "No offense, it's just Hana's illiterate with chemistry."

"Yeah sure," Liezel said with a cackle, causing the group who heard the conversation to notice her almost odd behavior. She ignored them and went about her business.

"But then I come here, seeing that you wanted to do portrait photography with the college's designated Queen Bee," Samantha spoke, thus breaking the awkward silence that was so characteristic of Liezel sometimes.

Althea merely arched a perfect eyebrow at her.

Samantha returned to Hana. "Since when were you interested in humans as subjects?"

Hana scratched her forehead; she already had her DSLR and a hand strap around her wrist. "Uhh... Andromeda always said that photos are always more interesting with the human element included."

"Okay," Samantha rolled her eyes but then let it go. "All things Hildeidered, how can you take a bad picture with this beautiful location and a gorgeous model?"

"You don't actually believe that I can take a good photo because the location and model are good," Hana argued. "It takes skills and I'm developing that one!"

Samantha contemplated, looking a little annoyed but then accepted the fact that Hana would be hopeless without them. "Okay!" she rubbed her hands together. "Now that we're here, you got everything settled?"

"Yes."

"Uh-huh yeah?" she stared at her in disbelief; she began counting with her fingers. "You got spare batteries, chargers, extra cash, laptop, memory, and SD cards?"

"Check, check, check, check, and check!" Hana said. "Foods and drinks in courtesy of Natalya, toolbox courtesy of Hildegard, if ever I break some cameras or tech. So I have three locations in mind, first is the rose bushes, second our very own decorated tea table, and that huge tree."

Hana referred to the one where she and Althea sheltered from the rain the last time they were here.

Fallon took out a clipboard and a pen from her bag pack. "Okay, now that we are all gathered, I have our schedule and timetable here that Hana and I worked through last night." She began clicking and un-clicking her pen. "It says here, that the first location is the tea party so we have to finish fixing the table first—"

"Umm actually!" Hana interrupted. "I changed my mind."

"What?" Samantha and her group had their mouths wide open.

Hana meekly scratched her cheek before continuing. "The weather right now is good for rose garden location. Fallon, can you switch the schedules?"