Chapter 33 Requested

A/N

Hey all! I'd like to apologize because when I reread the last few chapters, I realized that not all the names made sense. I actually changed the characters' names twice since last year. So there are a few nicknames and name stutters that don't make sense. If you could see some mistake, please don't hesitate to point it out.

"Oh look, now they're open about it. Someone gag me." Liezel's droopy voice acknowledged their arrival.

"I spoke too soon," Althea mumbled, tightening her grip on Hana's hand and trying to control the urge to magically send Liezel flying across the hall, face-first into a metal locker.

Hana's roommates were in the hallways, waiting for them, probably for a confrontation.

"By the way, everyone..." Hana began, gripping Althea's hand in hers. "Althea and I have an announcement to make."

"Ohhh!" Fallon cried out, jumping excitedly. "Here it is!"

Liezel rolled her eyes. "Oh calm down."

"We're now officially dating," Hana said with a shy smile.

"Ooh! I knew you two are perfect together." Fallon yelled, coming to wrap her arms around the new couple.

Except for Liezel who stood watching them, but with a huge grin. "You mean... you guys just got together? Like for real?"

Althea and Hana just nodded sheepishly.

"I thought you guys were together before then," Liezel remarked, unclear whether she was being sarcastic or just her plain personality of being supportive."I mean, I did lose."

"Lose what?" Hana asked.

"Ah," Althea gave Liezel the side-eye. Such signals that she didn't want Hana to know that she and Liezel had a minor rivalry moment for her heart.

Madeline and Heather were running from the end of the hallway and skidded to a stop. Both catching their breaths, lucky for them no prefects or professors were patrolling around to catch them and Althea was in a good mood to even reprimand them.

"IS IT TRUE?" Madeline tried to catch her breath but what she was about to know was more urgent.

"ABOUT WHAT'S TRENDING?" Heather continued.

Althea shifted her weight to another foot, cheekily. "I'm afraid it is the truth."

"I knew it!" Madeline screamed before the twosome fainted in perfect synchronization.

Samantha caught Madeline on cue while Heather reached the floor with a loud thud.

"That's got to hurt," Natalya commented looking over Heather's unconscious form while Hildegard merely poked the girl's cheek to check if she was still functioning.

"What's with the racket?" Samantha asked, clueless for some reason. "Why did Miss Cutie faint?"

Althea and Hana looked at each other and then burst out giggling. This will be their whole day, breaking the news to everyone. Some people never change.

"Althea and I...we're in a relationship now," Hana said.

"You're not kidding me aren't you, ponytail?"

Hana shook her head before gesturing towards Althea with a lovesick grin.

"Finally! That's my girl!" Samantha hollered. "We all know it was bound to happen."