Chapter 28 Massage

"All done," Althea declared as soon as she took a photo of Hana's back with her phone.

Hana tugged on her towel to recover her breasts before standing up. The painting was dry so she cannot be too careful. "Thanks for the painting, I guess... it was soothing... and for the massage."

"It's a pleasure, Hana." Althea handed her phone to her to look at.

Hana viewed the image with a childlike wonder. There was a myriad of fall colors, painted like a forest with bucks and leaves on a stream.

"An autumn painting," she murmured.

"I must say, warm colors suit you." Althea rubbed her palms together. "Years ago when everything had to be perfect, I lost my skill to perfectionism but now. You must not go credit-less anymore, my muse for you alone had made me regain the joy of painting. I am nothing without you. "

Hana's jaw dropped, not knowing what to say. "No problem," she said, blushing faintly. "I'm glad you liked me around."

"Oh where are my manners," she scolded herself. "Hana, do you want to take another shower to remove the paint and have dinner before you head to bed tonight?

"Eh?" Hana suddenly felt sad at the thought of easily removing Althea's hard work.

Althea smiled. "Don't worry Hana, if you liked the body paint I can just paint on you again. Your cheeks would be a wonderful canvas."

"Are you saying my cheeks are fat?"

"I say no such thing."

Hana playfully puffed her cheeks. "It's weird to see you so lively. I thought I was the energetic one between us."

Althea giggled. "I feel invigorated by painting out of my normal routine. I'm just getting started Hana unless you want to continue tomorrow."

"You mean... I can stay the night?"

"Of course," she unexpectedly closed their distance, and stretched her neck, causing Hana to stare at her torso. "Stay the night with me, Hana."

"Eh?" Hana could feel her world radiating up, figuring how she placed herself in this situation. "B-but my roommates? They would get worried."

"You can call and let them know," Althea said. "Also, you can borrow some of my spare clothes on the bottom drawer of the shelf."

"A-alright," Hana said, fumbling in her steps. "I'll change and make the call."

It took Hana half an hour to dress in the spare clothes she found after showering. A frown marred her face at the thought of her skin being paint-free. She wore a new pair of underwear but opted not to wear a bra because it wasn't her size. Besides, it was evening. Thankfully the shirt was thick and a size bigger than her usual that matched with some shorts.