Chapter 2

Maya

After we left the school we went straight to Riley's house, per her request of course.

"Hey, your home! How was your first day of being Juniors?" Cory asked.

"Yup, it was great! Where are you going?" Riley asked as her dad picked up his jacket.

"Oh, I'm going to the new pizza place down the street."

"Oh. Okay, have fun!" She yells as he shuts the door.

"Okay, so now we have to take married couple pictures." Riley said as she started looking for backgrounds to use.

"What on earth do those even look like?" I ask as she twerls around and hands me the camera.

"Well, I haven't figured that out yet."

I set the camera down on the coffee table when Topanga comes into the room.

"Figured what out?" Topanga asked from behind Riley.

"Oh, mom! I have a question. How do married couples pose?" She asked her mom.

"Well, you can hug, cuddle, or anything really." she says then points at Riley then at me. "who are you guys married to?"

"I'm with Farkle and Maya and Lucas are together." she says as I walk up to her.

"Well at least your all good friends." she says with a wink. What was that about? "Why do you need pictures? Starting a scrapbook already?" She joked.

"No, it's because we're going to send them to the teacher so she can put them on our files. She'll probably put them in the yearbook too." Riley said as she keeps looking for a good spot for a picture while I lean against Lucas. I'm so tired. I was worried about this class all night so I didn't sleep very well.

"Yeah, and we get to look at our apartments tomorrow instead of staying in a classroom." I say, actually excited we get to ditch school.

"Yeah, then we're going to find out how many kids we get too." Lucas said sitting down in his seat, causing me to fall backwards with my head now on his stomach, but I was too tired to get back up, so I just moved so I was laying down with my head in his lap. I mean, he doesn't mind, considering I do this a lot.

"Okay then, I will help you pose so you can look like your actually married. And Maya, don't fall asleep before you get your picture." Topanga says.

"No promises!" I say, waving my hand in the air before I let it fall back onto Lucas's leg. I hear him laugh but it's not my fault he's the best person to lay on! Maybe it won't be too bad to be married to him after all. Not that I'll admit it or anything.

Riley and Farkle went first, Topanga told Riley to hug Farkle, and he put his arms around her waist.

"Beautiful!" I say over dramatic so the camera will catch Riley's real smile.

"Okay Maya, it's yours and Lucas's turn." Riley says.

"But I'm so comfy!" I say as I groan over dramatically.

"Alright, come on." Lucas says as he pushes me up a little. I groan but got up anyway.

"Okay, now Lucas, put your arm around Maya, and Maya do the same." Topangs says as we do what we were told, then she told us to pose like we were in love or something, so he pulled me a little closer and I put my left arm closer to his chest so I could push him away a little. "Oh, Maya that's great! Keep your arm there!" Topanga said, getting all excited about the picture.