twentyone. not ready to say goodbye

Lucius had survived

Lucius had survived. Apparently, I should've shot for the head and if I listened to training, I should've known that.

I was terrorizing myself in the small hospital room, pulling against the restraints they gave me. They weren't allowed to kill me unless Lucius Tyrell was dead or until he gave the order too.

He was put in my room. Normal hospital views were of tall buildings and pretty sunsets, mine was a clear picture of Satan. He would groan and moan, shifting in his sleep which kept me up when I was trying to sleep. Even with these sounds and movements, he had yet to wake up.

My body had been covered with aged bruises and cuts. Apparently, that was my victory.

The door opened to a guard, giving a direction to the guard that had been placed next to my bed.

"Umm, 4:30 training, they want you to lead it." The guard nodded, walking out of the room being replaced by the man who had given the order.

"Eliza, you can't stay out of trouble, can you?" He asked. My eyes drifted towards him raising a brow. It was George, finally a face I was glad to see.

My body relaxed at the sight of him, a small sigh escaping my lips. He flashed a smile before returning to his position with a hard glare. I couldn't help but chuckle at his personality change, a small smile on his face growing.

"They're coming" He mumbled, placing his hands in front of him in a stiff position. "With all forces."

I nodded with a soft smile, reaching out for his hand. He took my hand squeezing it softly. It was quiet, a comfortable silence that surrounded us.

A woman walked in causing us to break our interaction, returning to our normal state.

"Eliza, you look terrible" Carolina mumbled walking to Lucius' bed, pulling a chair to sit next to him. She had looked entranced with him, even his partially dead body had more power over her. She held his hand with a sense of gratefulness that he was barely breathing.

"I should've killed you while I had the chance, none of this would've happened" She turned to me, her venomous eyes shooting daggers at me. If looks could kill, I would've been tortured.

"I find it ridiculous that he still keeps you alive. Apparently, you're just an angel sent from God and you can never make a mistake, why does he see you like that? Tell me" Carolina let go of his hand, standing up from the small chair she sat on.

She walked over to my head, leaning in close. George had become tense, trying to hold himself back.

"Let me tell you a secret. Everyone in this facility wants to kill you and even if he does survive, someone will break and try to kill you, and everyone will let it happen. Keep one eye open when you sleep" She backed up taking a harsh breath. "Feel better soon."

She exited the room, causing the heavy tension to fade.

"Well she is not one to hide her true feelings is she?" George spoke, in his best efforts to lighten up the mood, he had failed.
_______