twentytwo. revenge plan

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. Tell Dee Dee, tell everyone that I'm sorry" He muttered one last time, removing his forehead from mine.

The guards had finally pulled me off of him, I struggled against them falling to the ground. They dragged me out of the room, my body being hauled down the endless hallway. A faint gunshot echoed through the hall causing a wave of tears to fall from my eyes.

Another life was lost because of me, maybe Mickey was right; I had been a virus of death. The names of deaths that I caused were causing a heavy weight on my shoulders - I had been weighed down by the list.

A trail of shots was followed causing a body of screams to fill the facility. The guards had dropped my arms, running towards the scene. I crawled to the wall, holding my hand against my mouth to keep me from sobbing.

Another group of shots followed causing more screams. Nurses ran down the hallway at a fast pace, running into the closest room and slamming the door in fear.

I stood from the ground using the wall as support, leaning against it so I didn't fall. I limped to the end of the hallway, my eyes gazing at the scene in front of me. It had looked like it was from a movie, the endless blood and bodies, some dead and some gasping for air.

"It was - George Anthony, he shot and ran" One of the guards mumbled, his hand holding his throat as a pool of blood flooded the ground underneath him. I ran to his side, trying to find something to use as a bandage. "Never thought he had it in him. People are full of surprises aren't they."

I looked down at my shirt, ripping the fabric. I placed it around his throat, tying is as tight as I could without choking him.

"What are you doing?" He asked grabbing my arm stopping me from helping him. I honestly didn't know either. I shrugged my shoulders as I tried to stand him up.

He leaned on my body for support, he stumbled on his own feet trying to keep himself up. "Thank you."

I nodded with a soft smile, walking him down the hallway. I had no idea where I was going, there was no place safe for someone in such a critical position. The nurses had locked all the doors out of fear and I didn't blame them. I highly doubted that they would answer if I knocked.

"George is that you?" A voice yelled down the hallway causing the two of us to turn but it was too late. The man had already started shooting, the anger had said all that needed to be said.

The man had grabbed my body, turning his back to the wrath-filled man. I jumped at the endless strand of shots, the man continued to hold me as he used his hands to cover my ears.

The shots had stopped, the terrifying silence filling the room.

The color in the man's face had faded, the bright color his eyes had held had grown dim. His body fell to the ground, exposing me to the other man down the hall.