°Prolouge°

וו×

They say when you love somebody you'll do anything to prove your love for that one, right? Well, I've been in love for a long time. Every since I was fourteen, a beautiful presence has been put before me. She's everything that I want and that I have to live for. All I have to do is show her.

But there's always something holding you back from what you put your mind to. My problem is, her boyfriend. All of the brutal beatings, verbal abuse, and neglect is put upon her. She's so oblivious to realize it. Simply because she's in love as well. In love with a no good guy.

I never realized how much I loved her until I saw her hurt for the first time. It absolutely broke my heart, sending me chills every time I watched those warm tears slip out from her eyes. Yet, sending me anger because someone had the audacity to hurt her.

No one deserves to be hurt, especially her. She's too fragile and someone such as him, fails to realize that he's hurting a beautiful woman that is supposed to be showered with love and not hate. Thus proving my point. I deserve her just as much as anyone deserves to live in this world.

For me, I fail to realize that I have a problem. I can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy at times because I'm so trapped in my thoughts of how I want everything to be. Everything can be perfect. Once I have her for myself, everything will be set into place. I only have to show her I'm worthy, all though I know I am.

I have a secret that she can't find out. Actually, no one can find out. Only me, myself, and I have the knowledge on what's really going on in this imagination of mine. The doctor said that it should be cured if I follow his rules. Sadly, I failed to obey those rules and here I am now. I can hardly tell right from wrong, but if I feel it's right it's going to be right. I never feel like I'm doing wrong, because everything I do has a purpose.

That purpose is for my own well-being just as much as it is my love's. She will be mine. She will be loved the right way. She will be respected. She'll never get neglected. I have all of the right ways to treat her well. I have a right to treat her this well. I don't believe my problem is actually being in love.

My problem is cruel people who like to break hearts. My problem isn't loving her endlessly. My problem is trying to get her to me. I struggle, yes I do. But nothing stops me from what I am capable to do. Love is difficult, this I know but in the end everything in the dark comes to show.

There is one last thing that you'll have to know. I may be crazy, I be psychotic but that doesn't help those other traits like chaotic. People tend for me to answer one question. In order for me to realize my lesson. Within the question they may ask, What do you think about every night at last? My answer is simple. I say, Her.

At times they don't want to speak in other words. So they study me and write down observations. In the midst of it all they continue with the questions. The final question set me into thought. They ask, Do you think about her a lot? My answer will always be yes and then they have one more. They finally say what have you realized during this session? I come to a conclusion.

She's my Obsession.

•••••••••

[A/N: Hey loves, so that was the prologue. I hope it was good enough for y'all. This is my new Jacob Latimore story, called Obsession. As you begin to read it, you'll learn more and hopefully you'll love it. It's going to be different but I'm willing to take a risk and show you that I have a bigger mind of wander. With that said, comment-vote-etc. The first chapter will be posted soon. That's all loves. :) ×Paulette×]