°Composure°

::Jacob::

After completing my shift at the hospital, I decided to make my way to the diner again. I'm a nurse practitioner. It's only a temporary job for me though. I should be transferred to work at the same hospital as Serenity pretty soon, and I'm going to make sure that I will be. On the other hand, I'm a lawyer. I don't have cases all the time because they seem to want to give me the smallest cases but I don't mind. At least I get the money I work for and deserve through it all. I do a little photography on the side too, just in my free time. The things I do to occupy my time, are simple. I watch. I watch Serenity. Again, it may seem creepy but not to me.

My therapist believes that I have a problem, I'd like to think otherwise. Otherwise, I mean in the most innocent way as possible. The fact that I'm in love and want someone such as Serenity to myself for the rest of my life. She would make life so much easier. I pretty much have my life contained and all I need to complete it, is her. Finally I arrived inside of the diner, looking around. I spotted Serenity behind the bar stools, cleaning up. I quietly walked up to them and stood there, glaring at her in my own silence. 

Watching her every move sent me into vivid thoughts. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as her body swayed around the area she was cleaning at. Just so voluptuous. My eyes cut from her body to her face as she was now standing before me but oblivious to the fact that I was there.

"Hey Serenity." I said. She looked up and an instant smile appeared on her face.

"Hey Jacob." Serenity said coming around the counter.

She opened her arms for me to hug her. I slid my hands around her sides, slowly as they wandered around until they finally reached the curve of her back. I pulled her close to me, letting her large chest suffocate against my abs. Her head gently rested against my chest. Her soft tiny hands were placed solidly on my arms as we stood there embracing each other. She backed away and I purposely let my hands glide amongst her thick hips as she stepped away. I bit the pillow of my bottom lip, taming myself just to keep my composure. I knew this would be hard.

"Come on, let's sit down." Serenity said. I followed her to a booth, the one we had sat at together before. "So what's up?" Serenity asked.

"Nothing much, just thought I'd stop by. How are you?" I asked.

"I-I'm good, what about you?" Serenity asked in a stutter as if she wasn't so sure.

"I'm fine, you sure you good?" I asked, studying her face. A detail caught my eye, a purple-brown colored spot peeked out from under her curls just at the corner of her left eye. Noticing that I was staring at that particular spot on her face, she shook her head managing to get more of her jet black curls in her face.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Serenity said.

"Aight. You know you can tell me anything right? I'm hear to listen." I stated. She simply nodded her head, fiddling with her fingers. Making the decision to not tell me what was on her face and why. She probably didn't trust me. Which was a bit upsetting, but I knew I could get her to trust me.

"How was your day?" Serenity asked, changing the subject but I'm not sure if it'd get her so far considering that I was going to ask her the exact same question.

"Mine was good, what about yours? Anything interesting happen?" I asked.

"Uhm, mine was decent I guess and no, not really." Serenity explained.

"Why just decent?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I just felt different today." Serenity shrugged.

"Different how?" I asked.

"Disappointed in myself.." Serenity mumbled, softly looking down while playing with her hands and biting her bottom lip.