°Dollhouse°

::Serenity::

Never underestimate what you think is obliviousness. Pay attention to each word you encounter upon a person's thoughts. Such imbeciles to the world are the ones I can infuriate easily when it comes to whether I want to stay or go. I'm not stupid. This was my plan all along but right now I am just speaking through my conscious so that one can be aware of my indefinite actions towards him; Jacob. Playing that game with him was of course something I was unaware of at first but after stalling for some time, I got my connections through to the people I needed most at the moment and my hopes were only high that they'd all come through for me. I steady floated around the guest room bathroom, looking at my body flipped over and lifeless in the bathtub. It wasn't funny at all that I did this to myself but he deserved this; a lesson that is. I was tired as it is of being treated this way so I decided to use my ingenuity this time and actually save myself from going through all of this again, as a young woman whom still had a lot to do ahead of her rather I had someone beside me or not. I needed to do this for myself.

I left my presence for a moment and walked downstairs to see what Jacob was doing. He laid there on the couch ever so undisturbed. He watched television silently and seemed to have been falling asleep a bit. I wanted him to find me sooner than later. I wanted him to feel anxiousness and feel the need to go and get help other than trying to hurt me even more. After watching him for some moments at a time, I finally went back into the bathroom. My body was now lighter in complexion than before, almost grey as if I was completely dead and I was. I just knew that when I'd be found it'd be freakier than intended so if I were to be taken to a hospital, it'd be hard for me to wake up and I actually didn't quite know if I would wake back up. If I couldn't then that was on me because I harmed myself which was wrong from the beginning. I'd get a consequence for it and if that was the reality of dying, so be it. I had to be ready for it and being the fact that I willingly done this to myself, I deserved it if that's what is best for the world. It is okay... slowly slipping back into my bodily presence, I feel whole all over again but I know not for long I won't because spiritually, I'm no longer breathing but sinking into the depths of negativity is what I sense.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

::Jacob::

A smile crept on my face once I finished getting ready. I rolled up my sleeves to my white collared shirt and popped my collar, just for satisfaction of my look. Running my fingers though my hair, I left my bedroom and switched off the lights. I made my way to the guest room that I had placed Serenity in. After our little game I commanded her to take a shower and get ready, but I'm not sure if she listened or not. I saw her walk down stairs when I was relaxing on the couch for some time but I didn't notice what she was doing so I let her be. Walking into the room, I noticed everything completely destroyed and out of place. It set me in awe especially viewing the things written on the wall in paint, I believe. I shook my head while reading the little message she left for me. 'GO TO HELL YOU PSYCHOTIC BASTARD' It angered me and I was more than ready to give her a piece of my mind, or should I say my fists.

"Serenity James!" I yelled, slamming the bathroom door into the wall once I busted inside.

I came to a stop by gripping my hand onto the doorknob and saving myself from slipping into water that was spread across the floor. My eyes scattered, leading straight to a sight I never sought to see in my life. Her precious, little body was flipped over lifelessly floating in the tub. I react on impulse and run over to the bathtub immediately grabbing her body and pulling it from the water that seemed to be cold by setting. I held her and removed her damp curls from her face. What has she done? If this is her revenge against me it most definitely worked. I am beyond freaked out. I never brought myself to realize that I'd drive her so crazy and see her dead. Even if I did threaten her of a death, I would have never done it and now that it is real, I don't know what to do. I look in the water, seeing a bit of blood but from where on her? I search her body and see a deep cut upon her stomach right under her gown that is oozing with blood. I gag and put her gown back down, I usually wouldn't be so disgusted but this is my love. She made the pain harder on herself but then I looked to the sink. My pill bottle and a few left over pills lay there recklessly.