°Secret Letters°

::Jacob::

I was currently out with Serenity. These few months with her have been going just as I had planned. I've come to fallen in love with her even more too. She enlightens me with her words and beauty, everyday that we see each other. She still doesn't have a clue that I like her, let alone love her. Which is quite perfect at the moment. Meaning, Lance won't suspect anything from me and I'm in the clear. She let's me kiss her and hug on her, thinking nothing of it than that I'm just being 'sweet.' I mean, I am but she has no idea what more I can do. I found myself smirking at the thought as I continued to drive towards the building, for my therapy session.

"What are you smirking for mister?" Serenity asked in a giggle whilst pinching my cheek. I chuckled.

"Nothin' ma." I responded. She hummed and turned her head, looking out the window.

"Jacob, can I tell you something?" Serenity asked.

"Of course." I said.

"This stays between me and you okay?" Serenity asked.

"Okay." I said.

"Alright, so I've been getting these secret letters and I don't know who they're from." Serenity said.

"Interesting, do you have them with you?" I asked. I was so smirking on the inside.

"Yeah, there's only three though." Serenity said.

"Hmm..what do you think of them?" I asked.

"Honestly, they're so sweet!" Serenity squealed. I laughed at her excitement.

"Who do you assume they're from?" I asked.

"I don't know, actually... but looks like I have a secret admirer." Serenity softly smiled and blushed. I laughed, she was so oblivious yet cute about it but I wasn't going to tell her the letters were from me.

"Well maybe your secret admirer will reveal himself soon." I shrugged, acting as if I had no clue.

"I kinda want him too...but then we all know how Lance is. Hopefully everything is innocent." Serenity explained. I nodded my head, continuing to listen to her as we finally pulled up to the building.

"We're here, where are you gonna be while I'm in my session?" I asked.

"I can wait out here, or in the lobby." Serenity shrugged.

"Alright, well you should wait in the lobby.." I insisted.

"Okay." Serenity responded. I then hopped out of my side of the truck and went over to Serenity's side. I helped her out and closed the door.

We walked into the building and she sat down in the lobby. I made my way up to Dr. Jacqueline's room. I knocked and was welcomed in, I took a seat in the soft chair in front of her desk as my therapy session began. I sat there, calmly and ready for any question that was going to come my way.

"Good evening Jacob." Dr. Jacqueline said.

"Good evening." I responded back.

"So today we are going to discuss some of your history with your current therapy sessions." Dr. Jacqueline explained. I nodded my head, ready for her to continue.

"Your last therapist tells me that you indeed do have a history with schizophrenia and trying to control it. Would you like to tell me a little about that?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"Sure. What do you want to know?" I asked.

"What caused you to start having false beliefs of reality?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.