°Charming Troublemaker°

::Jacob::

We were still sitting in the hospital with Lance. So many thoughts pondered my mind. He looked pretty bad, bruises and bumps everywhere but yet he was cleaned up well enough. I looked towards Serenity, my eyes wandered up and down in satisfaction that I had her on my side. Until something, just something... caught my attention. Three drops of blood were stained upon the bottom of her pearly dress. My heart began beating in panic, knowing that detectives would be here soon to ask questions upon everything we saw. Once they did show up, I knew I had to find a small counter plan. In the back of my mind, I already knew exactly what it was. It was going to hurt me to do this but it was for everyone's own good. I continued staring at Serenity, she looked up at me. Her eyes filled with some type of feeling. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I wanted her again, but I decided to stay calm. Yet my breathing was so heavy. Shameik squeezed my shoulder, knowing how I acted when it came to her. Eventually, he pulled me out of the room.

"Calm down." Shameik said.

"I am." I said sternly.

"You are not calm Jacob, you're sweating bullets and shaking in uncontrollably." Shameik explained.

I took the deepest breath I could and began to stop moving as much as I was. I nearly about had an Inner Minute Explosive Attack. Which would have been the fear of many to see. After taking a break, I went back into Lance's hospital room. I sat alongside Serenity, when suddenly the police had arrived. One of them approached us.

"Hello sir, we'll need a brief description of what you saw and we'll need to search anyone who was within the house when the incident occurred." The officer explained.

I agreed to share my knowledge with him, Shameik did as well. We answered all questions and waited until the officer wanted us to get Serenity. Once he told us to do so, I walked into the room and I took her in my arms. She looked scared yet so calm. The officer began examining her, all over. Her hands, then went straight among her clothing. He continued looking. Suddenly, it happened. He came upon the three drops of blood stained onto the bottom of her pearly dress. He took a gander at her facial expression, and then at mine. I gave him a look of unknowing while Serenity gave him a look of worry. That look of worry was to be used against her.

"Well what do we have here?" The officer asked.

"Sir, I had no idea that was there." Serenity said, tears came to her eyes.

"Miss James, we're gonna have to take you in." He said.

"No please." Serenity cried.

"Sorry ma'am, let's go." The officer began cuffing her.

"Jacob please, tell him I didn't do anything." Serenity cried aloud.

"Save it Miss James." The officer said, beginning to be more aggressive amongst her.

Of course that made mad, but mentally there was nothing I could do because I was already doing it. Everything was working out. I grabbed Shameik so that we could go back home. I waved to Lance goodbye, he moved his arm in pain to wave back. After that, we were gone and on the highway to Shameik's house. Once we arrived, Shameik immediately grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. I began laughing.

"Why in the hell would you do that to Serenity!?" Shameik yelled.

"Don't worry." I say calmly as he stares me down in anger.

I couldn't take him seriously, no matter what we've done in the past. I knew his strength but he was not as strong as me. I faced him with a smirk upon my face.

"You really are out of it." Shameik mumbled.

"Your point to tell me that is?" I asked.

"Nothing just nothing. Jacob, you're ruining your life and now Serenity's, even nearly ending Lance's. What about everything hit you so hard to end you up at this point?" Shameik asked.